AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACF Fantasy Football League!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to make a new avatar for today but the file size was too big and the dimensions were too large and it just wouldn't be the same if I shrunk it so I will settle for posting what would have been todays avatar right here and that will just have to be enough....
yJDskTh.gif

(click on gif to read about Dez's fabulous one handed touchdown last weekend...) :-D

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

7xWmX10.png

nJoKQOR.gif

Good luck today everybody!
:hello2:

Reactions: bjsruy and pg240
Arian Foster is about the only decent player on my team, but he's a game-time decision tonight with a hamstring injury. Hasn't practiced all week, and I know he either won't play or won't be effective if he does. But the fact is anyone I'd replace him with is good for only 2 to 4 points at best -- so guess I'll just roll the dice with Foster and hope if he does play he doesn't get further injured. Being a fantasy owner is a heartless bitch sometimes!!

LiLredhairedgrl said:
My new tattoo....
And the QB i traded with you only did FIVE????? :angry4:

:think: Could be worse. Mine has started out the game with MINUS two! :lol:

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
He just started, and my opponent has Foles! Too bad Pryor is my last player for today and Maryland Bluecrabs still has 3 playing with 2 more players to go...
Oh and the kicker I gave you scored more points than the one I kept! Gaaaaaa...things aren't looking so good for LiL Red.

azYcK84.png

AzN21DF.gif

LiLredhairedgrl said:
He just started, and my opponent has Foles! Too bad Pryor is my last player for today and Maryland Bluecrabs still has 3 playing with 2 more players to go...
Oh and the kicker I gave you scored more points than the one I kept! Gaaaaaa...things aren't looking so good for LiL Red.
And the kicker is (pun intended) I didn't even use your kicker. Mine was better :mrgreen:

Oh My Goodness! Talk about a nail biter. Amber and I are TIED right now. She's done with players, I have one left to play tonight. But he's only projected for 4 points and he's had a week in the past where he's scored zero. It could very easily stay a tie. :shock:

Attachments

• Screenshot - 11_3_2013 , 6_32_35 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 11_3_2013 , 6_32_35 PM.jpg
    380.1 KB · Views: 104
LiLredhairedgrl said:
Jerry and Amber are tied! And Jerry still has a player for Monday.... :shock:

Gha4Mp5.gif

edit: looks like I posted the same time as Jerry...bahaha!

:mrgreen:
Not monday. TONIGHT at 8:30. It'll be over tonight.

LiLredhairedgrl said:
Jerry and Amber are tied! And Jerry still has a player.... :shock:

edit: looks like I posted the same time as Jerry...bahaha!

Amber had a player off due to a rib injury and some on bye that had to be switched out. And I had one out and another on injured report. So it was really evenly matched this week between Amber's and my teams.

And as it turned out it was a real nail-biter right up to the end. It looked like we were going to actually tie there until the 4th quarter of my last players game. He FINALLY scored a few points to pull ahead.

JerryBoBerry said:
Oh My Goodness! Talk about a nail biter. Amber and I are TIED right now. She's done with players, I have one left to play tonight. But he's only projected for 4 points and he's had a week in the past where he's scored zero. It could very easily stay a tie. :shock:
I bet that 27 point WR on your bench made you well up a bit, huh? Why you would play Ted Ginn over Jerricho Cotchery, I have no clue. :mrgreen:

(I know the projections didn't put Cotchery at much, but I remember Ginn being a total disappointment nearly every week when he was a Dolphin.)

Reactions: Kradek
AmberCutie said:
I bet that 27 point WR on your bench made you well up a bit, huh?
There we're a number of "whoa!" moments this week. Like both of Gemma's RBs showing up finally (even one on her bench). Like they decided, hey, guess I'll play today!

My opponent Mike is hating life today, though I feel a slight twinge of vindication. I tried to pick up the Steelers D off waivers so I would have a D to play last week but he was higher in the waiver order and got them. Serves you right! Take that -7 haha. J/K.

AmberCutie said:
JerryBoBerry said:
I bet that 27 point WR on your bench made you well up a bit, huh? Why you would play Ted Ginn over Jerricho Cotchery, I have no clue. :mrgreen:

(I know the projections didn't put Cotchery at much, but I remember Ginn being a total disappointment nearly every week when he was a Dolphin.)

Yeah, Cotchery was projected to have 3 points, then he did his best week ever. And Ginn was projected to do 4 and had his worst week. I can't win for nothing on these projections. They seriously suck.

All I know is the strategy of picking up every good QB I could and putting them on my bench starting 5 weeks ago so you wouldn't have a good replacement for Manning during his BYE week this week seems to have helped a lot. :mrgreen:

Reactions: AmberCutie
JerryBoBerry said:
AmberCutie said:
JerryBoBerry said:

Yeah, Cotchery was projected to have 3 points, then he did his best week ever. And Ginn was projected to do 4 and had his worst week. I can't win for nothing on these projections. They seriously suck.

All I know is the strategy of picking up every good QB I could and putting them on my bench starting 5 weeks ago so you wouldn't have a good replacement for Manning during his BYE week this week seems to have helped a lot. :mrgreen:
My backup QB wasn't doing too terribly, I had hopes! But wtf rib injury?

Mr Krango, just in case you haven't seen it, you have a proposed trade, yo. Your unused QB for a couple of my RBs (they aren't great, but they're a little better than the RBs you currently have). Feel free to decline of course, but you'd be doing me a solid as I'm still without a QB this week with Brady on a BYE :shifty:

mynameisbob84 said:
Mr Krango, just in case you haven't seen it, you have a proposed trade, yo. Your unused QB for a couple of my RBs (they aren't great, but they're a little better than the RBs you currently have). Feel free to decline of course, but you'd be doing me a solid as I'm still without a QB this week with Brady on a BYE :shifty:

I have Jeff Tuel?

LiLredhairedgrl said:
I need a running back! Anyone have an extra on their bench that would trade for the week for somebody off of my bench? Pretty please?

MI3ksiw.jpg

Dammit, I don't have a running back. No boobies for me. :crybaby:

Boobie collusion!!!! :naughty: :naughty:

LiLredhairedgrl said:
AmberCutie said:

And Amber....I absolutely ADORE you for using the word collusion. I am embarrassed to admit that I had to look it up... :whistle:
I was accused of it earlier this season when trying to get a backup quarterback in week 2 or so. But I did hear it on "The League" previously.

You guys, if you're enjoying fantasy football and haven't watched this show, look it up and watch.

Now.

AmberCutie said:
LiLredhairedgrl said:
AmberCutie said:

And Amber....I absolutely ADORE you for using the word collusion. I am embarrassed to admit that I had to look it up... :whistle:
I was accused of it earlier this season when trying to get a backup quarterback in week 2 or so. But I did hear it on "The League" previously.

You guys, if you're enjoying fantasy football and haven't watched this show, look it up and watch.

Now.
Amber, are you waiting for the calvary to arrive? :dance: :whistle: :lol:

Hmmmm... so after Sunday's games I'm leading Team Fingahs by 2 points. I still have a WR playing on Monday night, which brings about a fantasy football philosophy question...

Since I'm ahead by 2 points and my player could potentially have a negative score, would it be an underhanded move to bench my player and replace that player with a player on a bye week?

Obviously this league is just for fun--so I'm most definitely leaving my player in and risking the chance that he simultaneously fumbles and gets injured--which would actually be kind of exciting/entertaining (I kind of want to see what happens with a tie), but as a novice when it comes to fantasy football I'm wondering if such a move is considered to be out of line. Any thoughts? :)

krukstyle said:
Since I'm ahead by 2 points and my player could potentially have a negative score, would it be an underhanded move to bench my player and replace that player with a player on a bye week?
I say bench the bastard...muaw haha.
7WY6m.gif

ojNpHpq.jpg

There will be no mercy, only slain bodies and taken souls.
-- The Undertaker

:thumbleft:

And in case anyone was wondering, here's how I feel about my week in fantasy football....
49odnkm.jpg

(I am not bitter.... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.)

K5bWd3m.jpg

CpiYDkO.gif

edit: WAIT! Don't do it! Don't use the bye player! I just realized that if you win, that will put me in 3rd place for the Nachos... :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.