AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACF Fantasy Football League!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized that the Trophies dont' assign every week, it's for the season. So TeamXOXO holds Snack Attack and Weeks Big Points until someone beats her records during a single week, and Hatters keeps Biggest Loser until someone loses worse than him. :)

I thought it was for every week. :)

AmberCutie said:
I just realized that the Trophies dont' assign every week, it's for the season. So TeamXOXO holds Snack Attack and Weeks Big Points until someone beats her records during a single week, and Hatters keeps Biggest Loser until someone loses worse than him. :)

I thought it was for every week. :)

Totally thought it was every week too... thanks for clearing that up! :-D Not that I really have any hopes of ever snagging another one.

Btw--is anyone else becoming legitimately and extremely hungry after being on the ACFFFL website for a while and kind of subtly seeing the division names over and over? Fries doesn't trouble me--but Nachos and Tacos and Pizza ermagherd! :eek:

Might actually have a shot at getting off the schneid this week. Down only 6-0 and have nine players going against my opponent's seven. And with no Monday players, it's a Sunday resolution. Life is good.

sweet_egypt said:
DAG NABBIT -- I Wished I signed up sooner!
There's always next year...if amber keeps hearing of so many people interested.

And it has been pretty fun so far. Except for wagering with Red. Don't do that. She plays hard ball. :lol:

pg240 said:
Kickoff time approaches. Let's have a clean but hard-hitting round of games today, ACFers! Good luck to all.
I'm scared to go look.

I was projected to win but not anymore....poo! And OMG! Watching the Red Zone makes for a day of some SERIOUS MOTHER HUMPING FOOTBALL. I am pretty much watching EIGHT GAMES AT ONCE--if I blink I get confused!

qMLbzqW.jpg

(I am especially busy with the football this Sunday as I am texting all the action to my poor CharlieBB who is on the mountain without a radio and its raining and he is sad to be missing the good times. Plus he has FOUR TEAMS with the NFL's fantasy football thing! He was envious that I had a team so he went out and got four of them. I think that is very kind of me to share with him so he doesn't TOTALLY miss sunday football...Bahaha!)
FywlFCk.gif

P.s. If anyone else would like to watch the fancy Red Zone....here is a link for you! :shifty:
http://lag10.com/channel8

UARg4Oi.jpg

Ii0YAH8.jpg

LiLredhairedgrl said:
I was projected to win but not anymore....poo! And OMG! Watching the Red Zone makes for a day of some SERIOUS MOTHER HUMPING FOOTBALL. I am pretty much watching EIGHT GAMES AT ONCE--if I blink I get confused!

Yeah--it's been a close battle, but I think you're going to do me in--old man, Tony Gonzalez seems to be off to a great start, while all I have left is a receiver I sort of randomly decided to start at the last minute. Not to mention you have Sproles going tomorrow :(

At the very least it's making these last couple of games fun to watch--hopefully it will come down to the wire! :-D

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
krukstyle said:
LiLredhairedgrl said:
Yeah--it's been a close battle, but I think you're going to do me in--old man, Tony Gonzalez seems to be off to a great start, while all I have left is a receiver I sort of randomly decided to start at the last minute. Not to mention you have Sproles going tomorrow :(

At the very least it's making these last couple of games fun to watch--hopefully it will come down to the wire! :-D
It's about time Gonzalez started pulling his weight on my team! He hasn't quite lived up to his projected points these last few weeks....I thought for sure you had me! I hope it comes down to the wire too, its so much more fun that way! At least I have hope now...

Ftiuosx.jpg

pnGWETs.gif

Reactions: krukstyle
dilligaf0 said:
:hello2: I am happy to congratulate MadHatters on his first victory. (glad I could help :text-lol: ). On a follow up note....I go against Amber this week :eek: :pray: :dance:

If you're fortunate, some of my Manning will rub off on her Manning!

pg240 said:
dilligaf0 said:
:hello2: I am happy to congratulate MadHatters on his first victory. (glad I could help :text-lol: ). On a follow up note....I go against Amber this week :eek: :pray: :dance:

Fairly sure there's a dirty joke in there somewhere. :think:

JerryBoBerry said:
pg240 said:
dilligaf0 said:

Fairly sure there's a dirty joke in there somewhere. :think:

It was pure football talk, but now that you mention it ...

I didn't even realize I had trophies!!! :mrgreen: Snack Attack, hahahah!

But ugh I'm such a nugget, I forgot to move my roster so I had two guys on Bye week and I only lost by 3 points. :angry4:

I'm a 28-point dog against Red this week and pretty much helpless to do anything about it. My best players are in the lineup but seven of them are playing on the road. Available players are lame, and at first glance there's nothing on the trading block that would really enhance my position. All that's left for me to do is lean back and enjoy the whipping. Bring it on, Red!

pg240 said:
I'm a 28-point dog against Red this week and pretty much helpless to do anything about it. My best players are in the lineup but seven of them are playing on the road. Available players are lame, and at first glance there's nothing on the trading block that would really enhance my position. All that's left for me to do is lean back and enjoy the whipping. Bring it on, Red!
You're playing red this week? I'll let you in on a secret. She told me in PM that she's switching out her players cause she doesn't like the color's on their uniforms. She knows it will cost her 60 points but she's gonna do it anyway.

I'd make a bet with her for this weeks game. Maybe something about changing your avatar for a week. :whistle:

JerryBoBerry said:
A bet's a bet. :roll: Avatar change - time stamped 2:14pm CST Sept, 24th. One week counting down now. :crybaby:
Ah how time flies. Parting is such sweet sorrow. Not. :mrgreen:

Attachments

• Screenshot - 10_1_2013 , 4_53_54 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 10_1_2013 , 4_53_54 PM.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 58
  • Screenshot - 10_1_2013 , 4_59_16 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 10_1_2013 , 4_59_16 PM.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 58
JerryBoBerry said:
You're playing red this week? I'll let you in on a secret. She told me in PM that she's switching out her players cause she doesn't like the color's on their uniforms. She knows it will cost her 60 points but she's gonna do it anyway.

I'd make a bet with her for this weeks game. Maybe something about changing your avatar for a week. :whistle:

:naughty:

guLSTsJ.gif

:hello2:

P.s. Don't you worry Pg240....it's only kinky the first time.

Reactions: pg240
JerryBoBerry said:
JerryBoBerry said:
A bet's a bet. :roll: Avatar change - time stamped 2:14pm CST Sept, 24th. One week counting down now. :crybaby:
Ah how time flies. Parting is such sweet sorrow. Not. :mrgreen:

Yet your tag line is still "Senor anal whore has spoken!"....bahaha!

vjNPLRZ.jpg

TuMleHv.gif

JerryBoBerry said:
pg240 said:

I think I'm being led astray!

I feel this is an appropriate spot for this. :mrgreen:

[JerryBoBerry]...is better at computer based sports competitions than me. :(

Such a cute picture.

Attachments

• Sexy Steph fan sign for me.jpg
    Sexy Steph fan sign for me.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 47
Status
Not open for further replies.