AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACFers Fantasy Football League - 2014!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
eyeteach said:
AmberCutie said:
WildFingers said:
DuoShi said:
Poor Bob.

Bob are you still in Chinatown? Are you lost? You are probably learning to speak Chinese, huh?
I'm sad I had no Bob to smack talk as I whooped his booty this weekend. Maybe he got an early bus to Chinatown instead of waiting for me to hail him a cab.

Bob are you just gonna take this? Where's your sense of manliness? Where's your pride? Do you have a hair on ya? Just what color is that tutu you're wearing there? This is like the middle of deer season and Amber just bagged you, strung you up and took out her knife for nut-cutting time. See what she's holding in her other hand? It's a large can of "whoop ass" and it's opened just for you...come on man, pull it together! :twocents-02cents:

*edited: THAT'S how you smack talk! :lol:
I think maybe he doesn't mind being in Chinatown, since I'm going to send KayleePond down there to join him this weekend. ;)

eyeteach said:
AmberCutie said:
I think maybe he doesn't mind being in Chinatown, since I'm going to send KayleePond down there to join him this weekend. ;)

Oh snap! Look at AmberCutie taking ass and kicking names! :-D
The AmberLand CutieNoodles might have the biggest comeback in ACFFFL history! WATCH OUT!!

dilligaf0 said:
That's O.K., Fingahs will be joining them to keep them company. :lol: :whistle:
Miami is going to give Fingah's Bears a tough time this weekend, so I think you're set! :)

Reactions: dilligaf0
AmberCutie said:
eyeteach said:
AmberCutie said:

Oh snap! Look at AmberCutie taking ass and kicking names! :-D
The AmberLand CutieNoodles might have the biggest comeback in ACFFFL history! WATCH OUT!!

I'm seriously thinking about investing in a PSL and buying season tickets next year at AmberLand Stadium to watch the CutieNoodles; I already have an UnderArmor CutieNoodle hoodie (y'all say that three times fast.)

Here's the whole collection of Trophies I just added to the league.

Some have already been auto assigned:

And others have been manually assigned, with a :p :mrgreen:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-10-14 at 4.33.06 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-10-14 at 4.33.06 PM.png
    99.7 KB · Views: 140
  • Screen Shot 2014-10-14 at 4.02.39 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-10-14 at 4.02.39 PM.png
    91.3 KB · Views: 140
  • Screen Shot 2014-10-14 at 4.20.12 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-10-14 at 4.20.12 PM.png
    93.5 KB · Views: 140
I got real lucky with my win last week. Even though I didn't get shit from both RBs and my "star" WR, I still won. I "guessed" correctly on which QB to start, my SWAG on the WR I picked up from the waiver wire paid off, and my kicker came through like gang busters!

The biggest "win" was that my opponents QB was up against his defense. It was interesting to watch the gamecast and see the QB throw INTs and watch his points go down & the D go up, and it ended up a wash. :mrgreen:

It's going to be tough going the rest of the way. Half of my roster are under performers and/or 3rd stringers; injuries are taking their toll, and the FA/Waiver wire are crap. I'm going to look at trades, but realistically I have nothing to offer. I'll just have to keep guessing, lol! This strategy part is pretty fun :D

schlmoe said:
I got real lucky with my win last week. Even though I didn't get shit from both RBs and my "star" WR, I still won. I "guessed" correctly on which QB to start, my SWAG on the WR I picked up from the waiver wire paid off, and my kicker came through like gang busters!

The biggest "win" was that my opponents QB was up against his defense. It was interesting to watch the gamecast and see the QB throw INTs and watch his points go down & the D go up, and it ended up a wash. :mrgreen:

It's going to be tough going the rest of the way. Half of my roster are under performers and/or 3rd stringers; injuries are taking their toll, and the FA/Waiver wire are crap. I'm going to look at trades, but realistically I have nothing to offer. I'll just have to keep guessing, lol! This strategy part is pretty fun :D

Sorry. I auto-picked during the draft.

oh no I'm a silent goober!! SORRY! I've been semi-scarce from the internets for the past month.
But I was in NY last week to give Eli a pep talk to help me kick kradek's butt!

unfortunately did not have enough time to stop in chinatown and wave at all the current residents from ACFFFL... :p

NvycWYA.gif

dilligaf0 said:
I think the Yakuza may have kidnapped Bob. :lol:

Dude...quit mixing metaphors...Japanese gang in Chinatown? Not even in your fantasies would that happen. There are rules, even in fantasy football leagues. :mrgreen:

DuoShi said:

Don't take what I said as a slight. I took over the team sight unseen, but that doesn't mean I (or anybody else) could have done a better job at the draft. :) Just look at the standings. There is another owner with the same record as *us*, and I know for a fact that owner really prepared for the draft. No need to mention any names...cough-cough-Cutie... :mrgreen: And there's another owner who brags so much there's a bounty on his head. I've seen his typing enough times that there is no way his wild fingers picked an undefeated team :lol:

My point is that FFL is a crapshoot, and the fun for me is the between games strategy and then watching the fantasy-cast to see the live updates. If everybody had a stacked team (and no injuries), it wouldn't be much fun. Don't get me wrong, it'd be nice to win, but I'll have fun either way.

schlmoe said:
dilligaf0 said:

Dude...quit mixing metaphors...Japanese gang in Chinatown? Not even in your fantasies would that happen. There are rules, even in fantasy football leagues. :mrgreen:

:lol: I'ts not so much mixing metaphors, but I go the Yakuza in a late trade for a crappy defense amd I wanted to use them. :lol: :whistle:

dilligaf0 said:
schlmoe said:
dilligaf0 said:

:lol: I'ts not so much mixing metaphors, but I go the Yakuza in a late trade for a crappy defense amd I wanted to use them. :lol: :whistle:

Mixed metaphor? Yakuza Chinatown is saddened to hear this. :crybaby:
https://www.facebook.com/yakuza.chinatown

:lol: My work here is done :dance: :hello2:

schlmoe said:
DuoShi said:

Don't take what I said as a slight. I took over the team sight unseen, but that doesn't mean I (or anybody else) could have done a better job at the draft. :) Just look at the standings. There is another owner with the same record as *us*, and I know for a fact that owner really prepared for the draft. No need to mention any names...cough-cough-Cutie... :mrgreen: And there's another owner who brags so much there's a bounty on his head. I've seen his typing enough times that there is no way his wild fingers picked an undefeated team :lol:

My point is that FFL is a crapshoot, and the fun for me is the between games strategy and then watching the fantasy-cast to see the live updates. If everybody had a stacked team (and no injuries), it wouldn't be much fun. Don't get me wrong, it'd be nice to win, but I'll have fun either way.

Excellent points Schlmoe in your latest posts. "Crapshoot" is the perfect description as you can set your lineup with the best players who have the best matchups etc etc and everything can still go haywire for you just ask the people who used their 1st pick to draft McCoy, Charles and a number of other players who are injured or underperforming. While there are also undrafted waiver wire pickups who are making there owners very happy. That and the social interaction, smacktalk, bulletin board arguments are what makes this game FUN! :twocents-02cents:

JerryBoBerry said:
dilligaf0 said:
schlmoe said:
dilligaf0 said:

Mixed metaphor? Yakuza Chinatown is saddened to hear this. :crybaby:
https://www.facebook.com/yakuza.chinatown

:lol: My work here is done :dance: :hello2:
:twocents-02cents: To try to appease others, I'll say "I wonder if the Triad kidnapped Bob. :whistle:

Reactions: WildFingers
AmberCutie said:
dilligaf0 said:
That's O.K., Fingahs will be joining them to keep them company. :lol: :whistle:
Miami is going to give Fingah's Bears a tough time this weekend, so I think you're set! :)

I'm not going anywhere. Talk all you want but there is only one person 6-0 in this conversation. I dont understand you the two people that I like the most are trying to buthurt me. That is Schmozey's job so stahp. Ima going back to my corner of unloved. But in my corner of unloved there is me alone with no LOSSES! :lol:

TRADING BLOCK

OK here is something that is not smack talk.

As of Oct 15th there are some teams that had not completed the Trading block portion om the ESPN Fantasy Football League Manager site. The Team owners are :

REXRYAN'S LIBIDO
BAY AREA VINEGAR STROKES
KRADEKS TRYHARDS
T VILLE NIPSLIPS
SCHLMOE BETTA-BLOOBS
BIGDADDY SCORP'S COWBOYS
TASMANIA PLATYPUS
TURNDOWN FOR BUTTS

Please visit the Trading block and Edit your team. You can find it by Clicking on the MY TEAM Tab then look for TRADING BLOCK it is in the row with

Roster Add Player Drop Players Watch List Trading Block Team Settings Trophies More

After you click on the Trading Block tab and it loads click on Edit Your Trading Block it is on the left side. Everything else is pretty much self-explaintary. If you need any help just post a question here. Someone will help you out.

This wasn't not mean to call you out. i was just trying to help out since there has not been very many traded being made. Teams that don's have back ups (i.e.) QB and you go into a bye week you will need to get a QB either off the Waiver Wire or make a trade. This will make it easier to make that happen. Others can see what you are looking for and what they are offering.

Good Luck and please stay out of Chinatown.

I haven't set up the trade block because I haven't had any desperate holes I needed to fill that I couldn't get off the waivers. I also feel like the only way I could improve my roster at the moment would be to raid someone for a player they really need too. Later on when it's a pretty much forgone conclusion that some other teams aren't going to be competitive, I might toss a few trade offers, but for now I almost feel bad proposing one.

That said, I don't really need Romo anymore since Manning already had his bye week. If someone needs a decent QB, I need a good WR and passable Defense (ie, I'm not scared of negative points every damn week).

Kradek said:
I haven't set up the trade block because I haven't had any desperate holes I needed to fill that I couldn't get off the waivers. I also feel like the only way I could improve my roster at the moment would be to raid someone for a player they really need too. Later on when it's a pretty much forgone conclusion that some other teams aren't going to be competitive, I might toss a few trade offers, but for now I almost feel bad proposing one.

That said, I don't really need Romo anymore since Manning already had his bye week. If someone needs a decent QB, I need a good WR and passable Defense (ie, I'm not scared of negative points every damn week).

After you list your players as Untouchable or On the Block you are able to look at other teams and click on Y or N if you are interested in any of their players. This will make it easier to make a transaction when you need to. Even though a Player is listed as Untouchable someone may still be interested in that player. Deals do happen.

As far as Players on the waiver right now? Who Ive been looking for 6 weeks now there are no players to fill injury holes But there are players sitting on other teams benches that may fill you need.

I'm done and have climbed off my soap box. let's have some moar fun and Bewbie Collusion.

Kradek said:

Kradek, it never hurts to tick some boxes on the trading block page because you may have someone's favourite player and they may offer you something outrageous to get him. Stranger things have happened in FF. You should never feel bad for making fair offers as it's hard to tell how a particular owner views his/her team and they can always respond with, "no thanks". :naughty:

I may even try to change every player I drafted, just because it would amuse me to view the roster tab and not see the word "draft" especially if I was able to stay near the top of the standings at the same time. :shock: :-D

I've got a decent D/ST up on the block if anyone needs. My main D's bye week is over.

Also, I see a few people in need of a TE, and people who specifically are interested in Larry Donnell. If you've got a decent WR you can spare, propose trade, bb!

WildFingers said:

WOW trying to make my team better really made you BUTHURT?
Not sure if you're referring to me. I saw the trade come up in my email; the lopsidedness of it is pretty astounding and I couldn't find the means to veto easily, so I posted a note to let other people know how.

That said, if two more people don't veto, you'll get your wish :)

Status
Not open for further replies.