AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Adventures in Missing the Point...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 4, 2010
A model (who shall not be named) just banned me from her chat room!
She has a tattoo of a star. Another user asked if it was a satanic tattoo. I made the following joke:
"It is a satanic tattoo. It just happens to be right-side-up because she's dyslexic."
I think it's pretty obvious the whole point of that joke was that the original question asked by another user was pretty silly.

I was immediately banned by the model (who shall not be named).
She then sent me the following by Private Message, which I couldn't respond to because she has me blocked:

Model: can you please go fuck your sister
Model: you sister fucker
Model: and stay off mfc with you little dick such a waste od space

Needless to say, the model (who shall not be named) did not win a fan in me.

She's never even met my sister (who will not be named)!

as funny as this is im sorry she didnt get it and offended you and your sister (who shall not be named) lol

Thanks for the empathy. I griped once, now I'm over it.
It really is pretty funny, when you (who won't be named) think about it.

Honestly, that wouldn't offend me in the least. I find it hilarious!

I might be different than most, but:

1. Humor is the way to my heart
2. I tend to think people are being funny even when they aren't >.>

I suggest getting to know the model first, if for no other reason than to make sure she's got a sense of humor ;)

Models have to deal with a lot of dickheads, sometimes it's hard to sort them from the good guys.

A persons sense of humor is how I decide if I am going to spend any more time getting to know that person or not. True on MFC as it is in real life.

You are better off that she banned you, imagine how much time you'd have wasted on the model (that shall go nameless, unless bawsky has put a face to the name to the nameless) if she hadn't had banned you, those are minutes, hours, days you wouldn't get back! she did you a favor broski.

SweepTheLeg said:
A persons sense of humor is how I decide if I am going to spend any more time getting to know that person or not. True on MFC as it is in real life.
Completely.
SweepTheLeg said:
You are better off that she banned you, imagine how much time you'd have wasted on the model (that shall go nameless, unless bawsky has put a face to the name to the nameless) if she hadn't had banned you, those are minutes, hours, days you wouldn't get back! she did you a favor broski.
Yeah it's better off. Hopefully it was early on that it happened and you didn't waste too much time on her.

Here are some of my favorite humor quotes:

“It is a curious fact that people are never so trivial as when they take themselves seriously.” ~Oscar Wilde

Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not; a sense of humor to console him for what he is. ~Francis Bacon

If I had no sense of humor, I would long ago have committed suicide. ~Mahatma Gandhi

Warning: Humor may be hazardous to your illness. ~Ellie Katz

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs - jolted by every pebble in the road. ~Henry Ward Beecher

These would be mine:

The aim of a joke is not to degrade the human being, but to remind him that he is already degraded.- George Orwell

People love to admit they have bad handwriting or that they can't do math. And they will readily admit to being awkward: 'I'm such a klutz!' But they will never admit to having a poor sense of humor or being a bad driver.-George Carlin

George Carlin was awesome R.I.P.

“If God had intended us not to masturbate he would've made our arms shorter” George Carlin

“Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things”
George Carlin

I can't say enough about George Carlin other than he helped shape who I am today. his intelligence along with his humor was absolutely deadly.

SweepTheLeg said:

I seriously doubt I would have stayed very long in her room.

I still wanna know how bawksy did that!

Yeah I think I went into her room for 30 seconds, plenty of enough time for me to know I shouldnt have been in there for 30 seconds.

I think he narrowed it down to bitches with no sense of humor with star tattoo. not many girls on mfc have a star tattoo.

next time say the bitch with the big tits who shall remain nameless. Bawsky picks that one out, THEN i'll be impressed.

SweepTheLeg said:
next time say the bitch with the big tits who shall remain nameless. Bawsky picks that one out, THEN i'll be impressed.
hahahaha omg im still laughing i think i may be overly tired...lol

I love when people blame their being overly tired when laughing at my jokes instead of admitting im just a funny dude :lol:

Not a joke I would have made. In general, I don't make jokes at a model's expense, but I certainly wouldn't do it with a model I don't know. For all you know, she may be struggling with dyslexia and may be sensitive about it.

jebbaz said:
BCamden said:
(actually, I'm mega-curious. How can you know who it was? Was it the tattoo?)
tattoo and bitchy personality probably.

This.

Only other model I can think of with a star tattoo is AbbyTaylor, and hers is on her wrist and not as visible as the neck star.

So much I want to comment on in this thread.

1. Damn she's a bitch.
2. bawksy is a connoisseur of MFC cam models. Figures he'd be good at identifying them based on people's descriptions of them.
3. George Carlin ftmfw. I feel so very fortunate that I got to see him in person before he died. At the same time, it was really disconcerting that he died just 8 months after I'd watched him up on stage.
4. I never make jokes... ever. What do you mean you don't believe me? >_>

Just like people in general... misunderstandings happen. And it's soooo diffucult to know sometimes when someone is joking when it's all thru typing. using "lol" & other things do help.

So many members have these off the wall comments that sometimes it is hard to know if they are teasing.
Most of the time I would try to say "What do u mean by that?" or something & if it's a joke, some will say so.

I had a guy tip me during my "specials" 10tok titty flash, 20 tok titty show, 30tok puss flash, 40tok puss "show" (showing & teasing)

he tipped 40tok & i did my thing... next I see the :rofl laughing dude.
in my head i think- hmm thats a first! lmao so i said "what (member name) why is that funny?"
he responded with a big kiss...

i'm still not sure what it was about- but oh well lol never had many negative comments so- whatever! lol

I'm not a big fan of the -ban- button. it has to be pretty bad

Status
Not open for further replies.