AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Advice for new models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Thanks a lot!
It's been helpful...Just a question, to all the models: did someone of your parents,friends and so on ever find out you're a cam girl?
I know that one day I'm going to face it, but I'm wondering what I'm going to say lol

I cammed on mfc four years ago and I told my bestest friends, they both kept it secret oner had just turned 18 and was interested but is waiting for life to clear up some. Somehow my brother in law and sister in law found out about it but haven't said anything to me. They actually told my husband, they thought I was going behind his back but he knew. They don't know that I know but it's all kewl, makes things less awkward. You might find yourself in this situation one day. Don't stress to much.

Wow. Amazing advices. Many thanks. I am new in this job and I do not understand many. During my 2 weeks on chateturbate and few days in Mfc, I can understand that the people getting on this sites are getting there because they feel alone or something is missing in their life. So, I decide to speak nice with them and they are not rude. They are helping you with advices and they support you. Do not feel shy asking advices. They love to help you. Yes, do not pm a lot.
Many thanks for your tips.

Thank you so much for this thread! I read it before starting out on MFC, & I'll come back and read through replies whenever I'm feeling discouraged on not-so-great days. It's really motivating to share in other model's successes (and struggles, too)! I hope to keep getting better at this in the future, too.

Thank you so much for this post! I am new to camming and haven't started broadcasting yet as I want to read and gain as much knowledge as possible before getting in front of the camera.

I can't get any of the links to work :(

This thread is so useful I wish there was someplace to look up how much tokens to charge for things. I understand it varies, but if there were just ranges for the most common prices (random example: 50-500 for topless), it would be so helpful

This thread is so useful I wish there was someplace to look up how much tokens to charge for things. I understand it varies, but if there were just ranges for the most common prices (random example: 50-500 for topless), it would be so helpful

Get verified and you'll find it :)

I think inevitably people will find out . I do believe there are ways to minimize the chances, but you can almost guarantee that a few friends or family members will find out. Personally, I'm not so much worried about it because I'm grown, and I don't do anything in my shows that I'm really ashamed of.

Reactions: oyabeelovely
I'm not on MFC; I use Chaturbate but I think I may have shot myself in the foot with tips. I'm very awkward on cam, but I love doing it so far, so on my first few days when I felt unsure of myself I just got naked and hoped tips would roll in. Lol...I mean I've made $39 in tips in 3 days but I feel like I may have screwed myself over not being patient. I feel like if I start doing tip goals to undress people will feel cheated because I got fully nude on cam before :/ Not sure how to recover from these mistakes. I feel like I'm really bad at this. I've only been doing it for 3 days though, but I still feel like I'm not going to get very far with my awkwardness and mistakes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mature-Robyn
I'm not on MFC; I use Chaturbate but I think I may have shot myself in the foot with tips. I'm very awkward on cam, but I love doing it so far, so on my first few days when I felt unsure of myself I just got naked and hoped tips would roll in. Lol...I mean I've made $39 in tips in 3 days but I feel like I may have screwed myself over not being patient. I feel like if I start doing tip goals to undress people will feel cheated because I got fully nude on cam before :/ Not sure how to recover from these mistakes. I feel like I'm really bad at this. I've only been doing it for 3 days though, but I still feel like I'm not going to get very far with my awkwardness and mistakes.

I had the same concerns after my first few shows but....

You did *not* make any mistakes.

I do not want my broadcasts to be the same each time.
I start naked sometimes, full 'sexy' dressed up, casual. I sometimes have goals, sometimes not, I play games (keno, dice) sometimes not. I have got redressed and undressed several times in the same show. Used toys, not used toys, got tied up (as a goal) - started tied up.

I mix it up - do what I feel like doing and how the room reacts at the time. If I do that, I enjoy myself, my guest enjoy themselves and the show is always much better.

You should not have a script. They *will* come to the room, relax and enjoy yourself.

I had the same concerns after my first few shows but....

You did *not* make any mistakes.

I do not want my broadcasts to be the same each time.
I start naked sometimes, full 'sexy' dressed up, casual. I sometimes have goals, sometimes not, I play games (keno, dice) sometimes not. I have got redressed and undressed several times in the same show. Used toys, not used toys, got tied up (as a goal) - started tied up.

I mix it up - do what I feel like doing and how the room reacts at the time. If I do that, I enjoy myself, my guest enjoy themselves and the show is always much better.

You should not have a script. They *will* come to the room, relax and enjoy yourself.
Thank you so much! I've been freaking out worried that I won't do well. But honestly I'm not in it to just make money, I want to connect with these people and get out of my comfort zone and make people happy as well. I'm so relieved to be reassured that I'm doing well doing the things that I want to do.

Reactions: Cherry Bomb
Thank you for this treasure trove of information!Saving money for the tax bill is a VERY IMPORTANT TIP and I'm glad it was mentioned here because I needed the reminder :)

Thank you so much for this thread. I read it before I started camming and it really helped. I've still made a few mistakes but its nice to know I'm not the only one.

I was just scammed the over day for my first time. Someone bought something on my Amazon wish list my two most expensive items and of course come to find out it wasn't real. Items look purchased on my end but weren't on Amazons. Sucks! Being a new model is hard I noticed a huge drop in my chat count once I was no longer a new model! :(

Get verified and you'll find it :)
Not everyone can. I'm too shy to cam alone so I do it with my husband and so i don't get to see all the nifty helpful stuff

• Helpful!
Reactions: Theo Theater
Love this post!
I did get into a weird exchange with another model.
She said she recommend me for something and said I had to talk to an MFC admin she then gave me an email address on skype to do a show for this admin. I was unsure about it and she seemed very upset like I insulted her because she was doing me a favor. I ended up ignoring her. Was this a scam or did I miss and opportunity?

Love this post!
I did get into a weird exchange with another model.
She said she recommend me for something and said I had to talk to an MFC admin she then gave me an email address on skype to do a show for this admin. I was unsure about it and she seemed very upset like I insulted her because she was doing me a favor. I ended up ignoring her. Was this a scam or did I miss and opportunity?

That sounds completely scammy to me! Yikes.

I've read this thread before but I just read it again. So much good information! I tend to over-plan but still, I appreciate reading everyone's experiences to try to get a well rounded perspective so that I can have realistic expectations.

Camscore of 1000 is good... well no wonder I get 2-3 paying customers a day. Mine is 582. :/ I really screwed up as a new member. I wish I could have found this forum first. I wasted being new. I didn't know what a camscore was. When I was new I didn't have social media, no pics or videos, I spent most of my time replying to pm's, I was awkward. I'm still kinda awkward but not as bad. xD

Camscore of 1000 is good... well no wonder I get 2-3 paying customers a day. Mine is 582. :/ I really screwed up as a new member. I wish I could have found this forum first. I wasted being new. I didn't know what a camscore was. When I was new I didn't have social media, no pics or videos, I spent most of my time replying to pm's, I was awkward. I'm still kinda awkward but not as bad. xD
I did the same thing in the beginning, I bought the Lovense Lush and let me tell you... that boosted my cam score way up.. paid for itself in two cam shows.. might be something worth trying.

Reactions: Mature-Robyn
Hi, I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but I wanted to know does MFC automatically strip off EXIF data? Like from the avatar picture? (I searched this forum but didn't find the answer) Sorry for my bad English.