AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Age verification denied on chaturbate.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 10, 2019
I tried over ten times and my age verification kept getting denied. i have been trying this for over a month. used both passport and id but still rejected. can some one help? my username is SabLuvs .

Reactions: Lyla Wolf
@punker barbie I have tried to verify a bunch of times and I have emailed support but they won't give me a clear answer, I was verified once but after my first stream the next day my verification status was taken away. My account is chloesux, any help would be great

Support has advised that your verification photos are not being submitted in the proper format. If you have questions about the correct format, please contact support@chaturbate.com.

Upvote 0
Tried a lot and still no sucess. They are requiring passport and i dont have, just ID and driver license. Which they arent accepting for no reason whatsoever. Its even in their own page stating that they accept any type of ID.

Upvote 0
Support has advised that your verification photos are not being submitted in the proper format. If you have questions about the correct format, please contact support@chaturbate.com.
Good day! We had the same problem with document verification.

ElisaQueen
EkkaGrinwood

After 6-10 attempts to send documents, they are rejected for the same reasons. The photos are almost perfect. Please, could you check?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.