AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Age verification denied on chaturbate.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 10, 2019
I tried over ten times and my age verification kept getting denied. i have been trying this for over a month. used both passport and id but still rejected. can some one help? my username is SabLuvs .

Reactions: Lyla Wolf
They are super picky all of a sudden. You have to make sure your ENTIRE face is showing. You can’t cut off your forehead (for example) or even your hair.

Upvote 0
They are super picky all of a sudden. You have to make sure your ENTIRE face is showing. You can’t cut off your forehead (for example) or even your hair.

This isn't "all of a sudden". 2 years ago I verified my account and had my ID overlapping my face slightly, and it was rejected. I was told my face must be showing fully, and I realised what was going on, so fixed it. It's an easy fix to make sure you're fully in

Upvote 0
hey I tried couple times to get my age verification but it does not work. I used my passport but get rejected. can some one help? my username is yourfinn .

Upvote 0
I tried over ten times and my age verification kept getting denied. i have been trying this for over a month. used both passport and id but still rejected. can some one help? my username is Demaongrr

Upvote 0
Your account is now open and ready for you. Happy Chaturbate camming!
Thank you for your response, but my account is still blocked,
An ID on your account expires on March 18, 2020. Send a new ID for verification to continue earning tokens on imported content or during a broadcast with minimal disruption
please help me
Chaturbate, Name: Demaongrr

Upvote 0
Your verification information was not accepted,
The identity document is not valid. Reason: This person is already age verified on your account. If you are replacing an existing ID, please contact support.

Name: Demaongrr

Upvote 0
Hello, I have been having trouble as well, it's been saying I am to young so they banned me, and even before that I was trying to get it working but they just denied it, can someone please help me? I am 18 and they still say no.

Upvote 0
I really need help with age verification. I Have tried 10+ times with different cameras and followed all instructions. I had 11,000+ viewers last night and I was not able to verify my age

Upvote 0
@punker barbie can you please help me????? Ive tried different cameras, different angles and followed all instructions. 11,000 viewers last night and I cant get verified unfortunately. Can you PLEASEEEEE help me. My chaturbate name is ....

Steveandamilf

Support has informed me that your account is age verified and can accept tokens.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie Hey there, I'm experiencing the same issue -- uploaded photos multiple times, still got denied, I've emailed support but have not gotten anything back (other than a message asking for my username). My username is somestarrygirl. Thank you in advance for your help.

Upvote 0
Hi! I’ve been trying for the last two days to upload my ID and i don’t understand what i’ve been doing wrong.. they now said i need to send them a passport, which is expired hence won’t be approved.. i’m canadian so i thought maybe they wouldn’t be taking my ID for that reason
i’ve created a new account hoping it’ll work out
username:crankthatsouljahoe

Upvote 0
@punker barbie I have been denied after trying several times to verify my age (I am 23) using my US passport and following all of the instructions (showing full face next to ID plus a clear photo of my ID), please help me if you're able to! Username: shepurrs

Upvote 0
@punker barbie I have been denied after trying several times to verify my age (I am 23) using my US passport and following all of the instructions (showing full face next to ID plus a clear photo of my ID), please help me if you're able to! Username: shepurrs

Support has confirmed that your account is age verified and can earn tokens.

Upvote 0
I tried over fifty times and my age verification kept getting denied. i have been trying this for over a month. used both passport and ID but still rejected, I'm 26 . can some one help? my username is Emmaa83 .

Upvote 0
I followed your instructions every step. I chose to use government issued plastic IDs. I triedover many times and my age verification kept getting denied. I'm 22 . can some one help? my username is peterkasan .

Upvote 0
This is happening to me too. At first I got denied, I tried again and it said I was verified, except during my first broadcast my verification was removed. I am 19 and my username is sillybatzzz.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.