AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Age verification denied on chaturbate.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 10, 2019
I tried over ten times and my age verification kept getting denied. i have been trying this for over a month. used both passport and id but still rejected. can some one help? my username is SabLuvs .

Reactions: Lyla Wolf
Here is what I emailed support earlier.

"Hello. For the past 36 hours straight almost I have been sending and resending trying to get my age verified. I dont know what else to do. Every way I do it or try, it is declined. Yesterday, it was approved on NudeLive and all of a sudden was pulled from me and took the one token I had and I now have the age verification link back up on NudeLive, Chaturbate and SofCams. Im not sure if yall are a joint company but somehow my age verification was pulled from me and ive spent this entire day sending a picture with my ID beside my face the entire day. My username is Garrettvw67. Can you please help me? There has got to be something going on on that end for it to deny me every single time no matter how perfect and readable the ID was and was not covering my face whatsoever... My cell is 478-387-8163. Or you can reach me on here. I would GREATLY appreciate any help...Thanks in advance!"

This has GOT to be something on their end. I literally took 50+ pictures in the last two days, with my ID directly beside my face and readable and not blocking my face. What exactly is going on????? My username is Garrettvw67

Upvote 0
@punker barbie my account is having issues being age verified as well. I've sent in over 20+ photos, all of them being very clear and having full view of my face and ID plus the detailed view of just my ID. It keeps declining and I'm not sure what to do.
Username is: scissorsisters6969

Upvote 0
@punker barbie my account is having issues being age verified as well. I've sent in over 20+ photos, all of them being very clear and having full view of my face and ID plus the detailed view of just my ID. It keeps declining and I'm not sure what to do.
Username is: scissorsisters6969

I have confirmed with support that your account is age verified and able to earn tokens.

Upvote 0
Hello, I tried to add my gf on my profile but the verification keeps saying that the account has been already verified. But I can't access to my profile because I have a message from the admin telling me that I need to verify the other broadcaster... Im trying to get in touch with the support but no response at all.
My username is Dread_Lover.. Please help me!

Upvote 0
Hello dear @punker barbie Can you please help me with my age verification on chaturbate? I've sent my photos too many times, they are perfectly crlear and legible, I don't know what else to do. Please help me, I really need to start earning some money...
My user name is sunshinepeach420

Please please please

Upvote 0
So guys my problem was actually solved by it self....if you see a message from the admin when you try to access to your profile thats a notification that you need to acknowledge and is it look like it doesn't get away once you answer, it mean there are just more than one notification pending on your account...so just keep acknowledge them. There is actually a support but it take a little while they answer you. Hope this can help!

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie

Are you able to help with our age verification?

user name is Sweet_pussy_x

Thank you so much!!

I have reached out to support and they state your account is under review. Please contact support directly and they can provide more information.

Upvote 0
I have reached out to support and they state your account is under review. Please contact support directly and they can provide more information.
Thanks @punker barbie we are now verified, are you able to try and assist with our related account? User name is Nika_and_alexander

info has been submitted about 6 times and only one user has been verified so far? Have had no response from support today. Thank you so much for your help

Sofiya

Upvote 0
Thanks @punker barbie we are now verified, are you able to try and assist with our related account? User name is Nika_and_alexander

info has been submitted about 6 times and only one user has been verified so far? Have had no response from support today. Thank you so much for your help

Sofiya

Support states this account is under review and they will update you as soon as possible.

Upvote 0
Hi, i tried over ten times and my age verification kept getting denied. i have been trying this for over a month. used both passport and id but still rejected. can some one help?

My username is golioman .

Thank you very much.

Upvote 0
I'm having the same issue been denied 10+ times they say im covering my face but I'm not please help my username is 420sexyjerkoff thnx

Upvote 0
Hey :3
It's been a year that I try to check my age on chaturbate but they tell me that I am already verigier but I still can not receive tips from my fans so I would really like to be helped it is very important my nickname is :

"queeenbooty" :"3:heartbreak:

"This person is already age verified on this account" and i contact us..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-04-22-01-40-09-355_com.opera.browser.png
    Screenshot_2020-04-22-01-40-09-355_com.opera.browser.png
    467.8 KB · Views: 16
Upvote 0
Hi, PunkerBarbie. Could you please check the IDs of my girlfriend which I've just sent? They are perfectly visible in my humble opinion, but keep getting rejected. My username is Raulbangs

Support has confirmed that both performers on the account are verified at this time.

Upvote 0
Support has confirmed that both performers on the account are verified at this time.
I am afraid that the second performer that is verified could be someone I have cammed with in the past, and not my gf

Her name is C.M.O. , is she verified?

Sorry to bother, don't want to get banned and ruin her first night working

Upvote 0
I am afraid that the second performer that is verified could be someone I have cammed with in the past, and not my gf

Her name is C.M.O. , is she verified?

Sorry to bother, don't want to get banned and ruin her first night working

Yes they are confirmed as age verified on the account in question.

Upvote 0
This happened to me too. I think I already was age verified but then for some reason one day it said I wasn't anymore. I tried to resubmit my ID but it was denied and said I was already age verified. What should I do? my username is: consciousjackfruit

Upvote 0
Yes they are confirmed as age verified on the account in question.

Hello there, PunkerBarbie.We have decided that it's good that she has her own account too. She created one under the name "SweetLenaX". Same problem happened: good picture, but verification denied. Can you fix it like the last time? I'm sorry for bothering, we've wrote to support and waited for a while but it seems stale again

Upvote 0
Hey @punker barbie I have an ID that's expiring on cb even though the States automatically extend the expiration date by 30 days since the DMVs are closed. I renewed online and sent in the PDF of the renewal along with my face next to IDs and it's still getting denied. Help would be great. It's showoffcouple86

Upvote 0
This is happening to me too. At first I got denied, I tried again and it said I was verified, except during my first broadcast my verification was removed. I am 19 and my username is sillybatzzz.
Hey Sillybatzzz, I was in one of your broadcasts and I want to know are you coming back?

Upvote 0
Hey @punker barbie I have an ID that's expiring on cb even though the States automatically extend the expiration date by 30 days since the DMVs are closed. I renewed online and sent in the PDF of the renewal along with my face next to IDs and it's still getting denied. Help would be great. It's showoffcouple86

Please check your DM's for my recent message.

Upvote 0
hey @punker barbie Sorry to bother, but i´ve been trying to get my account verified for a week now, but to no avail... i have sended about 3 sets of photos, all of them different. 2 different support agent have answered my emails with contradicting information...

Can you please help me to get the account finally verified?

username is: Mr_DownWithTheShip

Thank you and again, sorry to bother mate. I´m just frustrated at this point

Upvote 0
@punker barbie I have provided photos a few times to verify for cb and i am not able to provide a valid pic. Although, i can see all the info on all the pics and i am not covering my face at all.

My user is markus_antony.

I would really appreciate some assistance being verified.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.