AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Age verification denied on chaturbate.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 10, 2019
I tried over ten times and my age verification kept getting denied. i have been trying this for over a month. used both passport and id but still rejected. can some one help? my username is SabLuvs .

Reactions: Lyla Wolf
hey @punker barbie Sorry to bother, but i´ve been trying to get my account verified for a week now, but to no avail... i have sended about 3 sets of photos, all of them different. 2 different support agent have answered my emails with contradicting information...

Can you please help me to get the account finally verified?

username is: Mr_DownWithTheShip

Thank you and again, sorry to bother mate. I´m just frustrated at this point

Support states that they have sent you an update regarding the status of your account at this time.

Upvote 0
Hello All we are couple from india can anyone confirm. can we get verified via Driving licence in chaterbate. we both have DL which show our face/DOB/Expire date/ address.

Please revert so that we start camming. Thank you in advance.

Upvote 0
Support has informed me that your account is age verified and can earn tokens.
I have tried multiple times to no success. My wife got verified on our account but mine just wont go through! ive been trying since February. Please help, we want to start broadcasting and make coins as a couple... username: daddi_an_bhadi

Upvote 0
@punker barbie my and my partner have submitted age verification to chaturbate. We have both been denied. Understand hers so asked her for a better photo.

The issue is mine and no reply from support. Sans auto message that says government certified Id is allowed yet the reason for denial is; need a passport. I'm confused. Could you help us out please?

Upvote 0
@punker barbie my and my partner have submitted age verification to chaturbate. We have both been denied. Understand hers so asked her for a better photo.

The issue is mine and no reply from support. Sans auto message that says government certified Id is allowed yet the reason for denial is; need a passport. I'm confused. Could you help us out please?

Please provide me with your username and I will reach out to support to inquire about your account.

Upvote 0
Thanks, it's misslu_mrbry

Support states that the female on the account is verified however in order for the male to be allowed to broadcast on the account either a passport or a second form of ID (with an expiration date visible) must be uploaded.

Upvote 0
ID is hotindian619

verification rejected submitted correct date DL. please review. @punker barbie

Please contact support if you are having initial issues with having your submitted ID get approved. Support states that they have not received an email from you but would be happy to assist you with getting verified should you wish to contact them.

Upvote 0
Please contact support if you are having initial issues with having your submitted ID get approved. Support states that they have not received an email from you but would be happy to assist you with getting verified should you wish to contact them.

support only reply how to submit no one is there who give clear cut reply . what is exact email ID i tried many times support@cb-wl.com. no one reply clearily

Upvote 0
support only reply how to submit no one is there who give clear cut reply . what is exact email ID i tried many times support@cb-wl.com. no one reply clearily

You can contact the support team via email using the following email address: support@chaturbate.com

They will be able to review your ID submission and provide more details as to why your ID was not approved.

Upvote 0
Hey @punker barbie
I need help with age verification because my last account I got banned for some unknown reason and decided to make a new one. Could you help me verify my age? Just like in my last account, alway getting denied.

CB username: asian_6_incher

Thanks for the help all the time.
@punker barbie

Upvote 0
@punker barbie . please my username is ebonysexy12.

Support states that they have sent you an update you regarding the status of your age verification. Please check for their email and respond with the requested documentation in order to continue.

Upvote 0
Hello,
my username on CB is nebula nexus. I have been trying to be age verified on CB for almost a month and have been rejected with both license ID and passport. They've given me different reasons evrytime and last time I wrote to them directly they told me the basic stuff that pictured can't be blurry etc. i don't know what else to do
Hope you can do something to help me out.

Thank you,
Danielle

Upvote 0
Hi, my username for chaturbate is “ latexboy99 ”... Maybe there should be an error, Chaturbate's system stills denying me, regardless I contacted support and followed all steps by scanning and taking clear phots. I need some help

Upvote 0
Hi, my username for chaturbate is “ latexboy99 ”... Maybe there should be an error, Chaturbate's system stills denying me, regardless I contacted support and followed all steps by scanning and taking clear phots. I need some help

Support has confirmed your account is age verified and able to receive tokens.

Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie, hoping you can help me? I'm mmmbebebe7 on Chaturbate, I've supplied a clear passport photo & photo of it next to my face but still can't get verified! I'm very much of age. Any tips?

Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie, hoping you can help me? I'm mmmbebebe7 on Chaturbate, I've supplied a clear passport photo & photo of it next to my face but still can't get verified! I'm very much of age. Any tips?

Support has confirmed your account is now age verified.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.