AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Age verification denied on chaturbate.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 10, 2019
I tried over ten times and my age verification kept getting denied. i have been trying this for over a month. used both passport and id but still rejected. can some one help? my username is SabLuvs .

Reactions: Lyla Wolf
I tried over ten times and my age verification kept getting denied. i have been trying this for over a month. used both passport and id but still rejected. can some one help? my username is egboy114

Upvote 0
I tried over ten times and my age verification kept getting denied. i have been trying this for over a month. used both passport and id but still rejected. can some one help? my username is egboy114
Please contact Support at support@chaturbate.com for further assistance.

Upvote 0
Hello, i tried many times (over 15 times ) my age verification kept getting denied.Can you help me ? my username is mx2010
Your age verification photos are not being submitted in the correct format. Please reach out to Support at support@chaturbate.com if you have questions on the correct format.

Upvote 0
My age verification was also denied. Could be because of face getting cut. Just now put new pics. Let see if it gets approved. My Id is jeet4sex. If anyone can help. No problem in ID validity.

Upvote 0
I'm also having a verification problem.
I've spent the best part of my day submitting different photos, all of which are clear.
I've mailed support, but I just get standard template replies without any specific reason, and then the same request for more pics.
Please help! Username rory_alpha.

Upvote 0
I have been trying for over 2 days now and it is being denied everytime. My user is sclea. I have also sent an email. Can this be looked into?

Upvote 0
chaturbate says I am age verified, started broadcasting and got shut down after five minutes. Tried to resubmit ID info and was told I am already age verified. Still cannot broadcast. Can you help? My chaturbate user name is Sledge2018. Thank you so much!

Upvote 0
chaturbate says I am age verified, started broadcasting and got shut down after five minutes. Tried to resubmit ID info and was told I am already age verified. Still cannot broadcast. Can you help? My chaturbate user name is Sledge2018. Thank you so much!
You seem to be verified, the 'send tip' button is on your room.
If you still can't broadcast, then you may have another problem (technical).

Upvote 0
Please help me @punker barbie I have been uploading my ID photos over and over again but I still getting rejected, I just have my ID and Military ID, I dont have passport or driver licence , please help me :(
Please provide your username or support ticket number.

Upvote 0
Good evening! I have a problem, the bot on the site does not want to accept my data in any way. I have been waiting for about 3 hours and tried different photos, the photo of my ID clearly shows that I am 26 years old. wrote in support but no answer. Please help my nickname arleady878
Please provide your username or support ticket number.

:happy:

Upvote 0
Same problem as sledge2018! My profile (name: Geisha_italiana) was already age verified. Today I was trying to add a guest, but I read this message: You must be age verified to add guests. So I tried to upload again documents, but I receive the message:
"The age verification information that you submitted has been denied.
Your age verification was declined for the following reason:
The person you submitted ID for was already approved on this account. If you are replacing an existing ID with a newer ID, please let us know."
Now I can no more broadcast!!! I am not replacing an existing ID, I just need to be verified so I can continue broadcasting. Could you please help me? I just started to have followers, it's a pity to let them alone there :-D I wrote to support, but at the moment did not receive a reply (I imagine they're very busy).

Upvote 0
Same problem as sledge2018! My profile (name: Geisha_italiana) was already age verified. Today I was trying to add a guest, but I read this message: You must be age verified to add guests. So I tried to upload again documents, but I receive the message:
"The age verification information that you submitted has been denied.
Your age verification was declined for the following reason:
The person you submitted ID for was already approved on this account. If you are replacing an existing ID with a newer ID, please let us know."
Now I can no more broadcast!!! I am not replacing an existing ID, I just need to be verified so I can continue broadcasting. Could you please help me? I just started to have followers, it's a pity to let them alone there :-D I wrote to support, but at the moment did not receive a reply (I imagine they're very busy).
Problem solved! They flagged my account due to a photobombing by my boyfriend :-D. My fault of experience. After 4 days I finally came up with the solution, official support's instructions was not so clear to me!

Upvote 0
Hi! I made an age verification a lot of time. Last I made with my id card and driving license at the same time and still denied. What should I do, I don't know. Please help.

Upvote 0
Got the same Problem like anyone here, sadly.
i uploaded a picture of my ID and one with it next to my face.
Clearly seeing me and the ID.
Its clearly to identify that its me, and my ID...
Please help me my Username is: Cassicboy01

Upvote 0
Hello i need help i tried everything to register to chaturbate and confirm my passport id.I tried like 20 times with pics and nothing is geting trough

Step 2: Upload / Verify your identity.

2 Files Uploaded - Submitted Oct. 5, 2021, 4:22 p.m. ID is not valid. Reason: Restricted Region2 Files Uploaded - Submitted Oct. 5, 2021, 4:14 p.m. ID is not valid. Reason: Restricted Region
LittleKylie2002. Halp!

Upvote 0
yo can you help me please username littlekylie2002 i tried everything even removed the color from passport cause on pass pic is grey like i dont know what els to do.
I have confirmed that our Support team has contacted you

Upvote 0
Hello. Im already approve on CB and start camming, we are 2 girls and im tring add the passport of the other girl want to show with me, but also if tried many angels, lights and different cameras the age verfcation is always denied. Can u please help us showw togheter? Thank you

Username: Yummyummygirls

Ticket Number: 18380690

Upvote 0
Hello. Im already approve on CB and start camming, we are 2 girls and im tring add the passport of the other girl want to show with me, but also if tried many angels, lights and different cameras the age verfcation is always denied. Can u please help us showw togheter? Thank you

Username: Yummyummygirls

Ticket Number: 18380690

Support has confirmed that this has been resolved.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie can you please help me? I tried over times and my age verification kept getting denied.I just have my ID, I dont have passport or driver licence. Can you please help me. My chaturbate name is _luna_lee_

Upvote 0
@punker barbie I have tried to verify a bunch of times and I have emailed support but they won't give me a clear answer, I was verified once but after my first stream the next day my verification status was taken away. My account is chloesux, any help would be great

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.