AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Age verification denied on chaturbate.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 10, 2019
I tried over ten times and my age verification kept getting denied. i have been trying this for over a month. used both passport and id but still rejected. can some one help? my username is SabLuvs .

Reactions: Lyla Wolf
Hi, i have the same problem. Already send my docs 10 times e never aproved the age verification. I send diferente types, all respecting the rules. You can help me?

Username brazil_babe

Upvote 0
Support states that they have sent you an update regarding the status of your account at this time.
Hey. I have been trying over and over to get verified on Chaturbate and with no luck. I feel like pulling out my hair. I have done my best to take pics and prove it's me. Any help would be appreciated, I'm all set up and ready to go. :( Username is chai_chu on CB

Upvote 0
Hey. I have been trying over and over to get verified on Chaturbate and with no luck. I feel like pulling out my hair. I have done my best to take pics and prove it's me. Any help would be appreciated, I'm all set up and ready to go. :( Username is chai_chu on CB

Support has confirmed that your account is age verified and able to accept tokens.

Upvote 0
Support has confirmed that your account is age verified and able to accept tokens.
hi, please verify my account too, i am from another country and i can't get a passport (they don't give you a passport until you want to go to another country). but i sent a government issued ID and you can see my birthday (just need a google translator and a calendar converter) (my birthday is : 1992-04-03 and i'm 28). please verify my account too.
my account name is : bigbootyfoy

Upvote 0
Punker barbie please help i've tried many angles and cameras to verify i keep getting ID needs to be next to face.. it won't verify! Chaturbate Username: hugsfordrugs420
this is getting very irritating that i can't seem to verify.. i am 25

Upvote 0
@punker barbie

Hi, I've been struggling with the same issue as everyone else here; I've been trying to verify my age but this keeps coming up; "This person is already age verified on your account. If you are replacing an existing ID, please contact support."

This is my first account and first time uploading proof (except the other 50 times I've tried today) but I still can't get approved. My username is darkwavealissa. I'd appreciate any kind of help. Thanks.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie

Hi, I've been struggling with the same issue as everyone else here; I've been trying to verify my age but this keeps coming up; "This person is already age verified on your account. If you are replacing an existing ID, please contact support."

This is my first account and first time uploading proof (except the other 50 times I've tried today) but I still can't get approved. My username is darkwavealissa. I'd appreciate any kind of help. Thanks.

Support states your account is now age verified and can accept tokens.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie
ID is not valid. Reason: Need to show ID next to your face. Your whole face and ID must be visible. My picture clearly shows the whole face, and there is no problem reading the contents of the Passport. You can see all my birthdays, the expiration date of my passport, my face like a picture. My username is wwwtax.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie hi I tried verifying my account with my ID and took multiple photos. I used my real california ID, does this matter? It keeps on saying that my whole face must be visible. Please help. My username on there is: y0url0ver

Upvote 0
@punker barbie
ID is not valid. Reason: Need to show ID next to your face. Your whole face and ID must be visible. My picture clearly shows the whole face, and there is no problem reading the contents of the Passport. You can see all my birthdays, the expiration date of my passport, my face like a picture. My username is wwwtax.

Support states that your account is age verified.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie hi I tried verifying my account with my ID and took multiple photos. I used my real california ID, does this matter? It keeps on saying that my whole face must be visible. Please help. My username on there is: y0url0ver

Support states that your account is age verified.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie please help me review my status for chaturbate. I cant seem to get verified at all. Its aryarose225.
This is the error I get pasted below -

2 Files Uploaded - Submitted July 12, 2020, 10:43 p.m. ID is not valid. Reason: This person is already age verified on your account. If you are replacing an existing ID, please contact support.2 Files Uploaded - Submitted July 12, 2020, 10:43 p.m. ID is not valid. Reason: This person is already ag

Upvote 0
@punker barbie please help me review my status for chaturbate. I cant seem to get verified at all. Its aryarose225.
This is the error I get pasted below -

2 Files Uploaded - Submitted July 12, 2020, 10:43 p.m. ID is not valid. Reason: This person is already age verified on your account. If you are replacing an existing ID, please contact support.2 Files Uploaded - Submitted July 12, 2020, 10:43 p.m. ID is not valid. Reason: This person is already ag

Support states that your account is now age verified and can accept tokens.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie Sir, a little bit favor pls .. pls help me to fix my account problem regarding on age verification i tried it so many times but its still rejected ..

Username: Whatdfuck123

Support states that in order for the account to be verified another form of ID such as a passport needs to be uploaded.

Upvote 0
Hi,

i have the same problem. I keep trying and trying and it gets denied everytime :’(

If there is a problem with one of my photos, I would love to know what’s wrong exactly. Because for now I just keep taking new photos with different angles, and it is still denied every time :(

my username is lolita_forever

Upvote 0
Can you please help us with our account.
We have been trying to get verified for days now.
We went out and spent a decent amount of money on stuff for our broadcast. And now its just sitting, wondering if weve wasted our money.
BlackBarbieFux

Upvote 0
Can you please help us with our account.
We have been trying to get verified for days now.
We went out and spent a decent amount of money on stuff for our broadcast. And now its just sitting, wondering if weve wasted our money.
BlackBarbieFux
You said another form of ID what else can you use as ID aside from a passport I have a birth certificate or Social

Upvote 0
I cant seem to get anywhere with support. On 9/20/2020 we were under the impression the couple we were with broadcasting had already created their account and got verified. They created an account but never actually verified it, therefore resulting in us not submitting their documentation to the Age Verification section. This resulted in a ban after close to 3k in tips have been reached, probably making a lot of followers become not followers.

I disputed the ban and uploaded documents for the other two broadcasters and from here on, I'm on a constant loop of it saying I need to upload more ID pictures and when I do for ALL 4 of us, is says that its denied because that user is already Age Verified and it asks if to update contact support.

Why am I still banned if I have proven my credentials for the other broadcasters? Can you help me with this?

I will link pictures to the error on all 4 uploads saying it is "already verified"

Now the other user they are wanting verified already have made a account and already age verified, so my account shouldnt be in question. They're account: winterdawn_onlyfans

@punker barbie

Upvote 0
I cant seem to get anywhere with support. On 9/20/2020 we were under the impression the couple we were with broadcasting had already created their account and got verified. They created an account but never actually verified it, therefore resulting in us not submitting their documentation to the Age Verification section. This resulted in a ban after close to 3k in tips have been reached, probably making a lot of followers become not followers.

I disputed the ban and uploaded documents for the other two broadcasters and from here on, I'm on a constant loop of it saying I need to upload more ID pictures and when I do for ALL 4 of us, is says that its denied because that user is already Age Verified and it asks if to update contact support.

Why am I still banned if I have proven my credentials for the other broadcasters? Can you help me with this?

I will link pictures to the error on all 4 uploads saying it is "already verified"

Now the other user they are wanting verified already have made a account and already age verified, so my account shouldnt be in question. They're account: winterdawn_onlyfans

@punker barbie
@punker barbie

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.