AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Age verification

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 26, 2022
Hello Good day @punker barbie
My nickname on Chaturbate: anny_toto
I have a problem with age verification.

I attached, as requested, a scan of the passport (international) and a photo of the face + passport, I did everything as written in the instructions on the Chaturbate website.
They answered me: "ID is not valid. Reason: Need a 2nd form of ID"

I contacted Chaturbate support (request 19000189).
I was told "If available, we suggest you upload a valid Government-Issued ID."

There are 2 identification documents in my country: a passport (international) and a national identity card ("valid Government-Issued ID")

I attached it. BUT, in our national ID card there are 2 sides: 1 side - full name, date of birth, ID number; 2 side - expiration date. I scanned both sides of it with one document and attached it. Then I attached a photo of 1 side + face, BUT the chaturbait still replied: "ID is not valid. Reason: Need a 2nd form of ID". My documents are valid, they meet all state and international standards, help me! Please!

P.S. When I took a photo of the ID from 1 side (without 2 sides), they answered me "ID is not valid. Reason: Missing front and/or back of ID".
I can't attach more than 1 photo in "High quality scan of ID."

Attachments

• Screenshot_23.png
    Screenshot_23.png
    49.1 KB · Views: 8
Another broadcaster that is trying to live a better life by using the platform and they won't even follow their own guidelines They are the worst and karma will return their deeds to them.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.