AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Alex I need you toy Help please!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spankamber

Cam Model
V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 18, 2010
San Francisco, CA
www.spankamber.com
Twitter Username
@spankamber
Tumblr Username
spankamber
MFC Username
amberdawnxxx
Streamate Username
amberdawnnude
Chaturbate Username
spankamber
I have a shoot coming up for my website and i wanted to do a doubleheaded dildo thats silicone hypoallergenic and i need it to work with doggystyle i want the shot to be ass to ass but in the pussy and these look cool but im afraid a strange angle for one. I'm hoping for the one with balls in the middle to maintain fluids mixing but all i can find are the jelly or rubber version which hurt me. I tried stockroom google search and edens fantasies please advise toy guru! http://www.edenfantasys.com/dildos/doub ... us-maximus

Ok the toy you linked won't work too well in the position you described from the looks of it. It works best if you are facing each other; thus the curve so your trusts have a lot of effect. You'll probably want something a tad straighter. I mean, it might work but there's no knowing. This is something I haven't used before - but maybe if you point them downwards you'll get a lot of g-spot stimulation.

It'd work mostly like a feldoe.

The curved end is very bendy though so it should work alright, just not perfectly if you don't like g-spot stimulation.

After tons of searching, looking for a mostly straight double dildo I found this;

http://www.toy4pleasure.com/detail.aspx ... 0&pid=5182

The barrier isn't too big but it should be enough. Honest I hope she's clean...

Keep in mind though that glass is super hard and if you haven't tried it before, it's easy to fuck it like mad and bruise yourself inside. It looks like it may be your best choice if you don't want to deal with the bendy-ness of the feldoe-ike dildo.

What do you think? I can keep looking if you'd like. Just a warning though; I've never used this sex toy store before so. They seam alright though. Not great, but eh, it's the best hygienic toy I can find for this and no one is complaining that it's a scam that I can see.

Status
Not open for further replies.