AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Am I allowed to cam from CB and MFC at same time?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darcy DeVasto

Cam Model
Jun 10, 2017
Jupiter, FL
MFC Username
Darcydevasto
Chaturbate Username
Braceface96
Hey sorry, I can't find a clear answer in the chaturbate TOS. I know MFC is ok with it, but I'm worried about chaturbate and don't want to risk my CB account because I've been on there a lot longer and make more $ on CB.

I've been streaming from both sites (each open in a seperate window) when it's slow, but I'm nervous of losing CB account because I've had two warnings over the past year for dumb stuff and am concerned they may have a 3 strikes and yr out kind of policy.

Thanks!

IDK about the TOS but I do see it going on almost daily with some of the girls I follow.... :)

Hey sorry, I can't find a clear answer in the chaturbate TOS. I know MFC is ok with it, but I'm worried about chaturbate and don't want to risk my CB account because I've been on there a lot longer and make more $ on CB.

I've been streaming from both sites (each open in a seperate window) when it's slow, but I'm nervous of losing CB account because I've had two warnings over the past year for dumb stuff and am concerned they may have a 3 strikes and yr out kind of policy.

Thanks!
@punker barbie might be able to answer your question.

Reactions: Darcy DeVasto
Although it's frowned upon I think CB and other sites understand it goes on and why, so although they don't like it, they know it happens, thus they *allow* it but don't go round talking of the other site(s) your own or promote them, either through public chat OR PM.

As far as I know, the only site that outright prohibits splitcamming is Streamate, but even that can be worked around by using two computers to stream on different sites, because then you're not actually splitting your stream then.

Splitcamming on social-based sites is typically not advised, as it can be hard to keep up with both chats once the rooms pick up. However, if it can be slow to start off a shift, I would probably start off on both sites, and which ever site builds up chatters and tippers first, focus on that one and log off of the other.

^ I second that, it can be really hard to keep up with, I tried it and it definitely wasn't my thing. However having both going until one kicks off is actually a damn good idea.
Chaturbate allows it I believe, but doesn't recommend it & also you're splitting that bandwidth that could be used to boost quality of the other stream.

Theres no restrictions of broadcasting on another site while broadcasting on CB from my understanding, you just can't advertise the other site ;)

• Helpful!
You're allowed to, but I wouldn't recommend it. If you have a busy room, it's hard to keep up with both chatrooms and viewers may get annoyed if they hear tip sounds from a different site or see you chatting to someone who is on a different site.

What worked better for me was camming on more than one site, but only one site at a time. Then I was able to give each site my full concentration. I only cam part-time now, but when camming was my only job, I would cam 6 hours a day 4 or 5 days a week. I cammed on Streamate, MFC, and Chaturbate and would do Streamate from 5-7 pm, take a one hour break, cam on MFC from 8-10 pm, take another one hour break, and then cam on Chaturbate from 11 pm to 1 am.

Yea I only do it when it's slow. I get a lot more action on chaturbate so my main focus is there, MFC is super unpredicatable. I often only have a couple freeloaders at any given time so it's easy for me to multi-task. But boy this sure can backfire haha. Last night it got busy out of nowhere and I couldn't just sign off one of the sites when I'm like in the middle of a thing w customers (like guy on MFC was tipping a lot and I didn't want to just X out abruptly).

Giving 80 different men your full attention can be hard enough on just one site. I appreciate the guys who understand this, I don't appreciate the guys who bombard me with question marks when I don't answer a PM immediately even if they can see that I'm using both hands doing other things...

Reactions: sexyvanessa4u
Status
Not open for further replies.