AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Amateur Mobile Photos

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes, when I see pics/art, a story automatically begins to formulate in my head. Sometimes the story is more down to earth, other times it's full on fantasy. When I saw that 3rd pic, I was taken to a modern world whereby most people forgot about the magic that lies within. You were one of the few people who saw beneath (rather, above) the facade of "normal" life. You, the photographer, captured a sign of things to come. Something has been opened somewhere. Someone has tapped into something that was once closed. Things will radically change soon and you captured the start of it. All seems normal. Traffic is still whisking by, guided by the signs and traffic lights. The streetlights begin to turn on, as they always do. People are emptying the streets and headed home. Night is nearly here, along with the darkness it brings. But the sign is clear, this will not be an ordinary night.

The other 2 pics didn't give me that same sense of wonder. They're cool pics for sure, but they're missing life. If that makes sense.

Reactions: Dan Epstein
You inspired this little plant nerd! I think it could be this quite interesting tree I have yet to see called Pink Floss Silk Tree Ceiba speciosa .

I would love to get a chance to see this in person! Last year I discovered the Tulip Tree which is pretty cool ... not spiky but super tall with tulip like flowers way up in the branches.
These are my favourite trees, the flowers are phenomenal! The Melbourne botanical gardens has a stunning one. ☺️

The pic is certainly great! Very good light and also good quality. And I love the narrow bandwidth of color.

too dramatic? Might be for some people. Also depends on where she puts it. I wouldn't want it where I have my morning tea. But I'd certainly like it very much in a place where I am creative.

Amazing pics from Dan and all. This thread has put a smile on my face the first time today. What a great way to start the weekend!

I like demolition sites. The buildings are stripped naked into the very things that they are, raw materials in light and shade. Do you prefer the “burned” version with the flare?
Hard to say that I have a preference. They are both great photos. You have good talent for spotting a scene from a different perspective. I guess I go out of myy way to avoid lens' flare, ha ha. Maybe I should use it to add more interest to my photos.

Reactions: Dan Epstein
I’m becoming somewhat of an amateur photographer with my smartphone. In many ways it’s the best camera because it’s always in your pocket. My favorite ones to take are black and white photos. Share some of your own, watermark them if you wish to. Here’s my first. Let me know what you think please. There are two versions here:)
Absolutely stunning!

Amazing pics. These were all taken with the camera on your smartphone (no extra lenses or anything)?

A visual artist whom I work with for many years scanned my head at the place he is working, now I've got a 3d model to play with :) There are some glitches, but I actually like them.

01.jpg

MIDI_FACE_2-DirectX Rendereree32q.png

Midi_skizze-DirectX Renderer232332.png

vvvv 2013-07-11 12-18-12-02.jpg

Nice pics, but as almost everyone said - I prefer the second one. The higher contrast makes it clearer and it even gives an HDR effect, which looks great to me! Good job with the pics, I wish I had your talent :)

Status
Not open for further replies.