AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Another chaturbate farce

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nzhere

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Sep 6, 2010
My friend went to login , her Chaturbate account has been banned

She's done nothing, and had just 7000 tokens in her account..

With the following rude accusation.

"As we trust you are aware by now, your access to the Chaturbate service has been terminated due to your fraudulent activity in violation of our terms of service and the law. Specifically, you have colluded with illicit credit card users in order to push fraudulent “tips” before the use of stolen credit card numbers was detected by our processors. These transactions have resulted in significant cost to Chaturbate in the form of chargebacks, refunds, and fees. Please note that Chaturbate reserves all of its rights to recover the full extent of its cost incurred as the result of your fraudulent activity.
Let us know if you require any further assistance, and we will be happy to help!"

"We're accusing you of a federal crime you didn't commit"

"If you need assistance or help, we're here for you!"

The message took a complete 180 degree reversal in tone for the last sentence. It's like when someone's going off on someone with this ridiculous cheesy smile on their face.

Update, they have cashed out the tokens. However a request for information on why the account remains banned
received one of Cb's famous cut and paste responses.

I'm sorry we're not able to help you on this matter. Is there anything else we can help with?

Let us know if you require any further assistance, and we will be happy to help!

Thank you,
Chaturbate support

I was just in a room where 2 girls were banned in real time. The reason was pretty obvious. They were dressed up as nuns for a few minutes, everyone was going crazy with nun jokes.

Suddenly, they kinda serious-ed up, and got out of their costumes. They tell the room that they were informed that it's not allowed. The room laughs it off, continues with nun jokes (it gets a bit old at this point).

The room moves on to other activities, with tipping for other activities. Abruptly, the video feed is lost, and the room empties out. The message comes out that the room has been banned.

Look, I get it that this kind of thing offends some people and is against their TOS and whatever. But I really think CB should review their banning policy, possibly with one or two warnings before outright banning, especially when models are not trying to break rules or quickly react to a warning. Overly strict banning pisses off not just models, but members as well.

I am mostly on MFC but on occasion on Chaturbate.

A couple of days ago I was on Chaturbate and saw a nice model, so I bookmarked her room.
The next day I got a message when I tried to enter her room that the room was banned.
A couple of days later it appeared a message that a specific login was required for the room.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.