AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anyone ever have someone else log into their account on MFC?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2012
Twitter Username
@blehxor
Tumblr Username
blehxor
MFC Username
blehxor
Chaturbate Username
blehxor
Didn't see a rules section to read so if this post is out of line in any way feel free to delete with my apologies.
This just happened to me today. I logged on and saw I had gotten an offline pm from a friend on the site. I ask him what he meant by it and read the chat log to remember what we were last talking about and I see that some random ass model I've never heard off was talking to him from my account. She told him she went to log into her own account and somehow was in mine. She started pming the people who were online at the time and asking why they were on her friends list and stuff like that. Must have been extra weird for the models she pmed that I had favorited but never spoken to yet. Luckily for me I didn't have any tokens currently sitting there to be at risk but this scares the crap out of me to know that MFC can glitch like that. Has anyone else ever had this happen to them? Is it common? Am I the first? I've already contacted MFC to see what the deal is but thought if anyone would have experienced this before it would be someone here. Thanks for any light you can shed on this.

Re: Anyone ever have someone else log into their account on

First time I've heard of this glitch, and yeah, it's scary.

Re: Anyone ever have someone else log into their account on

I heard about logging on is taking too much time, or not working, from models lately. First time hearing about this glitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.