AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anyone recommend any other cam sites than mfc?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 20, 2016
Ok currently I am on mfc and the whole the money is great but it's very full on you I find you have to be in the right frame of mind, very chatty and it can be hard work! It's probably been asked a thousand times but I'm asking personally. I've thought about steamate but heard mixed reviews. Chaturbate like mfc but from what I hear not as good? Is there any hidden gems out there??

Honestly, your best bet is to try any cam site out for yourself. Your experince on one site might bet tottally different than someone elses. No one can guarantee you will make good money.

CB, ImLive, Streamate, Flirt4Free, Cams.com, Naked, Bongacams. Just to name a few.

I recommend chaturbate personally 50% payout as well as many payment options you have tons of heavy traffic and my experience there has been pretty good so far. You also get "daily payouts" which takes 1-3 days for processing a payment which isn't really daily though is it?

If you're more into token sites then CB is probably your best bet. I love streamate personally. I was an MFC girl until things started slowing way down and the need for members to have access to you 24/7 wore my mental health down. So a private based site is more my speed.

Honestly try them all out and figure out which one fits your personality and needs the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.