AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anyone use a Quest 2 VR headset?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2021
I’m trying to troubleshoot an audio issue and was wondering if any other Quest 2 users are experiencing distorted sound when viewing non-VR rooms (VR rooms sound normal)?

I’m trying to troubleshoot an audio issue and was wondering if any other Quest 2 users are experiencing distorted sound when viewing non-VR rooms (VR rooms sound normal)?

Hey @norcalmd
We haven't had any other reports of this, so if it's still happening, please contact our Support team and we can have the tech team investigate further.

How to contact Support:
OR.. Send a new email from your registered email account to: help@stripchat.com
Info required:
  1. VR Device Name
  2. What Browser and version are you using
  3. Some clarifications on what exactly goes wrong
  4. Any screenshots/video recordings that could help us better understand the issue, if possible
Once they receive your response, we will be able to investigate further.

Also, just for your reference, here is our VR Wiki Page:
https://stripchat.com/wiki/How_to_enjoy_VR_on_our_site.

Upvote 0
Hey @norcalmd
We haven't had any other reports of this, so if it's still happening, please contact our Support team and we can have the tech team investigate further.

How to contact Support:
OR.. Send a new email from your registered email account to: help@stripchat.com
Info required:
  1. VR Device Name
  2. What Browser and version are you using
  3. Some clarifications on what exactly goes wrong
  4. Any screenshots/video recordings that could help us better understand the issue, if possible
Once they receive your response, we will be able to investigate further.

Also, just for your reference, here is our VR Wiki Page:
https://stripchat.com/wiki/How_to_enjoy_VR_on_our_site.
Thanks for replying,
I’ve been working with support since last week (they’ve been great btw), but the issue seems unique to the Quest 2 and only occurs when viewing non-VR rooms, so I’m not sure if they will be able to recreate the problem. This is also one of those things that I doubt would get very far with Meta support.

Upvote 0
I'm glad to see you have already contacted our Support team and they are working on it.
I will PM you now for the ticket info so I can also look into this matter ;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.