AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anyone use Plasma messenger?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
When I was a Stripchat model, I enabled Plasma Messenger as soon as I'd learned about it...because I think it's such a great feature. To be able to earn money texting Stripchat members without having to worry about giving them a Google Voice or TextNow number to contact you on. 👍 I only ever had one guy use Plasma Messenger with me though, so I hardly got any money off it. But still...great feature to have.

Reactions: luxgray
Upvote 0
When I was a Stripchat model, I enabled Plasma Messenger as soon as I'd learned about it...because I think it's such a great feature. To be able to earn money texting Stripchat members without having to worry about giving them a Google Voice or TextNow number to contact you on. 👍 I only ever had one guy use Plasma Messenger with me though, so I hardly got any money off it. But still...great feature to have.
I like the idea of it. (Like SP.) I'm just wondering if it's worth adding another platform, I'd only do it if the $$$ was good.

Upvote 0
I like the idea of it. (Like SP.) I'm just wondering if it's worth adding another platform, I'd only do it if the $$$ was good.
I used it about a year ago to communicate with a model.
Unfortunately it worked very poorly. The messages always arrived with a long delay. But that was a year ago. Maybe plasma works better now.

• Helpful!
Reactions: luxgray
Upvote 0
Wondering if it's worth it for texts and offline privates...

Hey @luxgray

Charge users to send you messages = earn money even when you're not streaming.
They can do this at any time.

Allow users to request private shows (at high rates) = earn money even when you're not streaming.
They can do this based on the Offline Schedule that you set up.

Why limit yourself to earning more if you have loyal users searching for you, even when you're not Live Streaming?

Check out this post I added on another thread for more info:

Upvote 0