AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anyone works on Naked.com? And get minus balance on their accounts?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2018
Hey. :)

So after I hadf almost 2 months break from camming, I started to work a week ago and I found out that on naked.com my earned credits went to minus balance. Yes I already write to support, they say they need to investigate all new members and our credits are payable in 120 days.. So yes if a new member tip me I need to wait 120 days.. I already write to the support I just would like to know if anyone had the same situation who is working on naked.com?

Thank you in advance for your replies. :)

Naked sucks. Work another site, sweety. I understand it may take maybe a couple weeks to get paid, but 120 days if someone is new signing up? That's um ridiculous.

With this, bounced checks, and late payments, I'd cut your loses and not work a site. it is basically the Titanic heading to straight to the iceberg, 1st class.

There are so many better sites that don't make you wait a long amount of time so you get your money you rightfully made.

Naked sucks. Work another site, sweety. I understand it may take maybe a couple weeks to get paid, but 120 days if someone is new signing up? That's um ridiculous.

With this, bounced checks, and late payments, I'd cut your loses and not work a site. it is basically the Titanic heading to straight to the iceberg, 1st class.

There are so many better sites that don't make you wait a long amount of time so you get your money you rightfully made.
I split cam on naked and chaturbate, because this is how it worth me. Alone naked.com just would be not even worth me camming. I work there for 4 years!! And I am a kinda popular model, so I don't even know why they do this to me. I being so much traffic to their site. I explained them I have no motivation working like this, and if there is anything to do to speed up the process but they say they can't do anything at the moment. The thing is I have so MANY regulars on naked I gained in the last 4 years and they usually throw 300-500 $ on me in one session. Yet there are days like yesterday that almost only new users tip, and I get so depressed. It is something I can not comprehend how they can treat a loyal model like this?! I understand it's because of fraud but can they just wait a week or so? Not a full 4 months? Insanity

I split cam on naked and chaturbate, because this is how it worth me. Alone naked.com just would be not even worth me camming. I work there for 4 years!! And I am a kinda popular model, so I don't even know why they do this to me. I being so much traffic to their site. I explained them I have no motivation working like this, and if there is anything to do to speed up the process but they say they can't do anything at the moment. The thing is I have so MANY regulars on naked I gained in the last 4 years and they usually throw 300-500 $ on me in one session. Yet there are days like yesterday that almost only new users tip, and I get so depressed. It is something I can not comprehend how they can treat a loyal model like this?! I understand it's because of fraud but can they just wait a week or so? Not a full 4 months? Insanity

Yeah but no other camsite does this. It depends on if you are willing to tolerate it. I personally wouldn't. Because it's bullshit not to protect their models from the burden of charge backs so we can focus on making more money. 4 months is cray.

It shouldn't take four months for things to clear purchases/money from new members. It sounds to me like they are banking the money in escrow, making interest off it and then passing it on to you.

I'm in a different field as a contractor and I think "net 60" is bullshit. Which is I get paid 60 days after I fill them. I can understand 30 days, grudgingly 60. But, anything beyond that is insane.

Looking at their wiki page, they say
  • Get paid every week with no delays - Most sites only pay twice a month.
So, if there's no delay, they shouldn't hold new member money from you. I'd ask them if they are holding it in escrow, and where your interest is from the pay.

Wow, I just looked, and there's not many models there...

Wow, I just looked, and there's not many models there...

Can't think why.

I did look too, as mainly because I was curious due to never hearing of that site before. I Have heard of a lot of others, even smaller ones but this one i have literally never heard of, not even in passing from any other model's I chat with.

Can't think why.

I did look too, as mainly because I was curious due to never hearing of that site before. I Have heard of a lot of others, even smaller ones but this one i have literally never heard of, not even in passing from any other model's I chat with.

Same, this was the first time I'd ever heard of it.

I just can not have motivation and tell new members I don't act for your tips I don't flash for your tips.. But honestly I will just stop giving service for new tippers. Naked is a "weird" site but once you get popular there you can make money, sometimes I make more money than on chaturbate and I am also kinda popular on CB... So to completely not working for them would be a big cut off of my incomes, yet I am thinking of another site I can split cam on. Sadly I tried myfreecams a few times and it never really worked out for me. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.