AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Approval after submitting application?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SylviaDay

Cam Model
Oct 14, 2011
Hello! Firstly let me say how thankful I am for this forum. I probably wouldn't have considered MFC for much longer than a second if it wasn't for learning of its existence at the same time as ACF. I can't wait to gain access to model's only! Anyways, I'm submitting my application tomorrow and I'm wondering how long it usually takes to get approved and what's the process after being so?

thanks!

It shouldn't take more than 2-3 business days. After submitting your application you'll get an e-mail (check your spam folder), and you can submit all your forms, you'll need electronically sign a contract, and upload a government issued photo ID and then you'll be on your way!

Okay, thanks for such a quick reply. Not to be a creep, but I saw your post the other day and you have such a beautiful body. It made me a little nervous.. I can't imagine doing well if you aren't!

capslock said:
Okay, thanks for such a quick reply. Not to be a creep, but I saw your post the other day and you have such a beautiful body. It made me a little nervous.. I can't imagine doing well if you aren't!

I'm doing just fine on the site, there is honestly a niche for everything you can think of! As long as you're motivated and confident (fake it till you make it!), you'll do just fine, you just have to put in the time and effort. Some girls get really lucky and right away start making insane amount of money, but there is potential for everyone to be self-sufficient on MFC, or Streammate if that's more your style! :D

All of us girls get a little nervous and self-conscious, even the super hot ones, or the ones you may compare yourself too. So, as soon as you get model status at MFC get verified here so you can get in the model's only section! There are TONS of useful threads that will help you as you get started.

It's really awesome you found out at ACF before starting MFC, now you can go in the right direction, and get constructive criticism instead of trying to salvage yourself after attempting on your own!

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.