AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Attention All Cam Girls

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JimsX said:
*Wonders if he should grow a beard and buy a onesie.

There's no wondering, we know you did it.
I would love to do a Camgirl Kigurumi party!

That sounds like an awesome idea!

It'd be even more fun if we all met up and went out to various bars dressed like that. Just picture the looks on people's faces when a large group of bearded people, men and women alike, just came in all wearing different onesies.

AmberCutie said:
DuoShi said:
I will revive this thread temporary, because I'm like excited about having my first webcam!
I request a redo once you get your cootie headphones (I swear I will ship them at some point!)

Now that "some point" has occurred, I can post pictures. Sorry, they're kinda big... Muahahaha!

Jt5jkHh.jpg

2dIrvJ0.jpg

sbtKjm3.jpg

mnqsB4l.jpg

5RCR7VJ.jpg

dilligaf0 said:
Duo...I expected a big pile of socks in the background. :lol:

In the last pic, there are two socks by my elbow, but I wear those. I keep the "special" socks out of view.

hapa74 said:
Damn, whenever this thread is resurrected I get this urge to post in it again

(hence this random post :p )

Nobody's stopping you :dance:

I LOVE what this thread has become!! Makes me want to message all my most fun regulars and be like "can i see ur face bb" :oops: :lol:

LilyMarie said:
hapa74 said:
Damn, whenever this thread is resurrected I get this urge to post in it again

(hence this random post :p )

Nobody's stopping you :dance:

I LOVE what this thread has become!! Makes me want to message all my most fun regulars and be like "can i see ur face bb" :oops: :lol:
You should! We could always use more fun and friendly members here!

So, I got my haircut today, and am trying out a new 'do. I'm going to grow the top out longer than I have in the past (well, not since my college days anyway) let's see how it goes :p

and here's one of me trying to hide behind a microphone about a month ago

Attachments

• 20140822_154614.jpg
    20140822_154614.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 473
  • onstage.jpg
    onstage.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 473
*fans self* Oh hai cute boys and girls! :oops:

Okay, so I was a bit inspired in KayleePond's room tonight. There was talk of the 90's coming back, so here goes! I really miss that black denim jacket...

Sadly I couldn't find one of me with a bit longer hair, I had cut it by this point...too many "Dave Grohl" references I think

(Hmmm, this could be a challenge to other members too ;) but please no "kid pics")

Edited to add: But I was rockin' the 90210 sideburns

Attachments

• 90sHapa.png
    90sHapa.png
    141.2 KB · Views: 202
Yes pleeeeeease! I would love to see people's awesome older pictures from previous decades! Gimme da 90's! Seeing 60's, 70's, 80's, etc would be so awesome, too!

KayleePond said:
Yes pleeeeeease! I would love to see people's awesome older pictures from previous decades! Gimme da 90's! Seeing 60's, 70's, 80's, etc would be so awesome, too!
Would if I could, but the "no kid pics" clause kind of disqualifies the 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s :p

Besides, 90s me was all awkward and teenager-y... *shudder*

Shaun__ said:
My first picture looks a little lame compared to the others, so I decided to add action. I am fighting a skilled adversary armed with a +1 butter knife of disembowelment. Please do not be to jelly of my top notch special effects.

... Did you know that StickBall (Or Jedi Hackey Sack) Is totally a thing? The music in this video is super annoying, this thing originated in Australia. You would probably be good at it.

Edit. Hm. All of the double posting *tries to delete other post*

Holy crows. This thread is amazing. I saw the first and last pages first and had to see how it was made.

Status
Not open for further replies.