AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Back on MFC after 8 months and not doing public shows but I'm doing better than before lol

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FluffyGalore

Cam Model
Feb 29, 2016
UK
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@BonnieBusty
MFC Username
BonnieBiggs
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/494810/Bonniexxxx/
Ok so the general just of this post is to see if any other models have experienced this. I reverted back to full time cam on adultwork from August to February, I decided to go back to MFC again for various reasons biggest one being that I like the interaction on there. The funny thing is I have decided to only go toppless in public chat, only doing shows in Pvt or on Skype, and I am doing so much better and having more fun than I ever did when doing public countdowns. I now get more people in my room chatting and tipping just because without actually doing any show. Maybe it's just my winning personality lol I don't know. Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining at all I am just curious to know if any other cam girls have experienced this as well. Thanks in advance x

Yes, last night as a perfect example - spent almost 3 hours trying to clear a measly naked countdown during which I only scraped 1000 tokens. I decided to scrap the countdown and just have a few things 4 sale & my pvt availability. I a little over an hour I made 4k tokens and had my highest room count so far of 80 :) i figure they do not want to see my obviously ugly tits and vagina haha!!

Your more than welcome to come talk shit with me ComicOzzie . Well I can't comment on the ugly tits and vagina lol. But yeah that's what I've been doing having a few things for sale and Pvt on, then just sit and chat nonsense have a joke take the piss out of myself and so on lol.

Reactions: ComicOzzie
There seems a saturation of nudity on MFC, so it's not that high in demand imo. It differs from room to room of course but in general it seems that nudity doesn't attract as many tokens, as funny or random crazy things do.

As the MFC wiki says
Remember that this site is not all about sex or nudity. You can be very sexy and never even remove your clothes. Have fun!

Being a newbie I have seen more gold countdowns cancelled then started

To me its fun watching the models be themselves - chatting away.

Especially models whose to english is a second language. Its cool watching them work out the words

My 2 cents anyways

I'm a newish model, and maybe I'll try something like this! I've been doing tip countdowns and it started strong for me, but things seem to be slowing down. People seem to be less entertained. I talk a lot and try to keep the room entertaining, but sometimes that's harder to do without traffic!

Any tips on how to keep the room so entertaining with less traffic to keep up a conversation with? I'd love to have a day without the stress of a countdown, I'm just scared I won't get any tips if I go in that direction!

There have been a couple of days where I've only made say 200-300tks but normally it's between1000-2000 tks. I sell my content like vids, snapchat, Skype shows and I keep flashes spanks and things like that in my topic. I try to change it up a bit as well so my topic isn't always the same.

Every now and then I do a sale on snapchat and vids if it's mega slow and I keep them really low at 50ks for my 11 vids and 100 for snapchat. And I sometimes take naughty snaps or little clips ( my face on cam but the naughty stuff off so the guys want to buy it to see what I'm sending)and send them while I'm online this always seems to work quite well.

If I'm doing a sale then I go topless to get the guys in the room so they can see my deals and I just tease fuck out of them lol.

Oh yeah I keep only Pvt and true on at all times. And as for keeping a quite room entertaining I talk a lot of shit and dance about shaking my ass and tits lol xx

Well I haven't tried a big sale or anything like that! That's a great idea! I need to make a list of things to shit talk about lol :p
Thanks for the tips though, this might be a way to bring more variety to my room!

Reactions: FluffyGalore
Ok so the general just of this post is to see if any other models have experienced this. I reverted back to full time cam on adultwork from August to February, I decided to go back to MFC again for various reasons biggest one being that I like the interaction on there. The funny thing is I have decided to only go toppless in public chat, only doing shows in Pvt or on Skype, and I am doing so much better and having more fun than I ever did when doing public countdowns. I now get more people in my room chatting and tipping just because without actually doing any show. Maybe it's just my winning personality lol I don't know. Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining at all I am just curious to know if any other cam girls have experienced this as well. Thanks in advance x
Personality is key!
hard work beats talent
when talent doesn't have to work very hard

Reactions: FluffyGalore
Status
Not open for further replies.