AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Back to MFC after six year absence

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora Laze

Inactive Cam Model
Sep 12, 2016
Florida
Twitter Username
@TheAuroraShow
MFC Username
Aurora_Laze
So my subject line just about says it all.
What it leaves out is how like many of us I am trying to do this all on my own. And like many before me I do not have any understanding of HTML or CSS. I remember the old interface for editing your profile but it seems different now. Almost the same but with less options. Or maybe I am just not seeing it correctly.
I thought I could take some easy short cuts, I found an awesome app where I could make pretty passable graphics, or so I thought.
After what I thought were a few productive days of editing pictures, adding text, and effects, essentially creating everything I thought I needed for my profile I uploaded them. They look much less impressive on a larger screen but are still passable. The issue for me is that I cannot them lined up properly, I dont like the blockiness of the profile.
I want to buy a template out of confusion but I dont have the funds yet.
Do anyone have any advice or words of wisdom they could offer me??
I would greatly appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.