AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Back to my (sort of) regularly scheduled programming.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
So we begin another week of my usual stuffs. Slept til 10am, worked out, did chores, ate lunch, watched TV and caught up with the internets. Now I am onto WoW for another 30 mins or so before I start my night on MFC.

I finally redeemed the code from my baby wyvern. The in-game pet is soooo *squeee-able*!

They fly when you're mounted and walk when you're not. Elvine redeemed his too. We proceeded to have picture time in Dalaran.

I am hoping to have a high energy, fun time on MFC tonight. Sometimes Mondays seem a little slow, so I guess we'll have to wait and see!

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_032210_140159.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_032210_140159.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 507
  • WoWScrnShot_032210_140645.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_032210_140645.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 507
Reactions: AngelicTease
Epic Cuteness!!

Attachments

• WindRiderCub.JPG
    WindRiderCub.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 482
  • PlushPets.JPG
    PlushPets.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 418
When you buy the plushies from the blizzard store, they come with a redeemable code on their tag for the in-game pet. Jobs bought me the wyvern plushie for my bday. I finally redeemed the code yesterday.

Reactions: AngelicTease
Status
Not open for further replies.