AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Background noise for videos you're selling?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oxoxvictoriarose

Inactive Cam Model
Apr 26, 2016
paradise
Twitter Username
@oxoxvictoria
Tumblr Username
oxoxvictoria
MFC Username
Oxoxvictoria
I'm a new cam girl and I was wondering what you guys do to the videos you sell? Do you put music in it? Leave it how it is?? I'm such a editing noob. Thanks in advance!

For Ms it depends on the video. If there is talking I don't put music or additional audio in.

If there is no dialogue or speaking I will put music in. I get all my tunes on SoundCloud. Any music you use has to be "free to use commercially" because copyright and such.

• Helpful!
Reactions: JickyJuly
Guys prefer no music. They like to hear your sounds clearly. Also with music copyright issues, it's easier not to anyway.

I disagree. Depending on the video I like music in it. In fact it can often make the video entirely worth buying. Try selling me a sexy dance, or oil/lotion show video without music and I wouldn't be interested in buying another from that model.

Slow tease and stripteases are another that it helps immensely. Also videos where the normal sound isn't that great, like shower shows...all can benefit from music.

If you're strictly talking about a cumshow video then maybe. But even those have moments where some background music edited in for certain scenes is beneficial. While you're taking off your clothes at the beginning; good. Maybe a scene involving a wide shot for a few minutes; good. Maybe you're role playing some character, music can add to the charm. If you're dressed up as Mrs. Claus and are about to masturbate with a glass toy candy cane without Santa Baby playing I almost feel sad. Then when you cut to the closeups maybe fade out the music.

It's not absolute, and I wouldn't go so far as to make a blanket statement of 'Guys prefer no music.'

And now, just cause...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.