AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Backyard shows

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 28, 2022
I emailed support with pictures of my backyard which are waiting for approval. The backyard
is fully fenced in and I do live in between two houses with a little bit of their roofs
showing but there would be no way of them walking in/etc. I've heard of others getting
approved so I guess my question is if anyone has gotten approved while still having neighboring
houses on both sides? Or would I have to live out in the middle of nowhere? Thanks.

I am in the middle of nowhere, and to get approved for outside had to provide a overhead image that noted the blocking tree lines and distances involved. The only visible house in my photos was 200 meters away and only the roof was visible in the distance.

Not sure they are going to pass a fenced backyard that someone could hear something and look over the fence and see something.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.