AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 10, 2022
Chaturbate Username
Realprincecharm
Hello,
@punker barbie I’d appreciate your response or your help if possible.
My chaturbate account has been banned and I don’t know the reason for that action.
I haven’t streamed since Friday and on Saturday I logged in just for daily payout.
Today when I logged in I noticed that my account was banned, I emailed Chaturbate support 3 hours ago but I got no answer.
Thank you

@punker barbie
Thanks. I have received an explanation but
I would like to know your opinion or others on this situation.

There was an member who was a huge stalker, I banned him but he returned and kept messaging me so I tried to figure out what he’s up to since he didn’t do anything like trash-talking or anything that would’ve made me feel too offended, but he indeed tried to trick me into contacting him outside the website by writing his WhatsApp number and he always tried to trick me into obtaining free shows, like every time he came into my room he tried to trick me in a way or another, of course he failed and I rejected him everytime and I tried to explain nicely that’s against the rules to contact him outside the website and that his tricks aren’t working for me.
Anyway the last time he shows up he turned on his camera for c2c and I previewed.. at that moment I considered if telling him that I am going to expose him will make him stay away from me so he reported me for harassment. I said that through DM, that I would expose him, I made it more like a joke, I even said LOL at the end of that sentence but this situation really turned against me.

I know that what I said can be misinterpreted and I apologize to myself for not thinking better than that, but am I really the one who’s harassing?

Thanks for your assistance, this situation only proved me the huge lack of safety for the models of Chaturbate.

Upvote 0
“This matter was fully reviewed before final action was taken.
Due to your permanent ban we are unable to assist further and may not respond to additional emails.”

The response of Support after I allowed myself to explain the situation.
However if the “matter” would’ve been fully reviewed before the final action were taken, they would’ve seen what he typed to me and I would’ve get an warning or an temporary suspension for allowing myself to get rid of an creepy person who Chaturbate allows to harass models.
Oh I forgot to mention that I reported him before saying that to him not just once and guess what? nothing happened!

Good luck everyone!

Upvote 0
HI @punker barbie ,

I hoping if you can help me get 4 models unbanned. They work for a studio in Columbia and it appears that they sometimes broadcast with all 4 models in the same room. I believe it is the way they broadcast together that may have gotten all 4 accounts banned. They were first banned last night and were later reinstated earlier today. Once again they were banned today in the middle of a transmission but this time they were not in the same room broadcasting together. They will glad stop broadcasting together to avoid having their accounts banned. There usernames are: (Vicky_lie, Nana_Kitten, janibeth1, Victoria_saenz_). Losing any work is very costly to these ladies.

I truly appreciate what you do,

TodoTengo2

Last edited:
Upvote 0
@punker barbie, thanks for helping us with our account banning a few months back and need your help once again.These models' accounts have been banned again and it's not clear why. It's been a week and CB support hasn't responded to their request for more info.They have been very careful to follow the CB TOS and not break the rules that got them banned. They are Vicky_lie, Nana_Kitten, janibeth1, Victoria_saenz_.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie, thanks for helping us with our account banning a few months back and need your help once again.These models' accounts have been banned again and it's not clear why. It's been a week and CB support hasn't responded to their request for more info.They have been very careful to follow the CB TOS and not break the rules that got them banned. They are Vicky_lie, Nana_Kitten, janibeth1, Victoria_saenz_.
@punker barbie, at the very least they are hoping that they can create new accounts if their current account cannot be recovered since the account is associated to a studio in Colombia. They depend on Chaturbate for their livelihood and we very much appreciate everything you do for us and the community.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.