AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned every time for 9 years for uploading my identification renewal

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 8, 2020
Dear @punker barbie @AmberCutie

I have been on chaturbate for over 9 years. Literally every singe time I have to renew my ID i get a warning and I get banned, not ip banned, but no one can see my chat, and I do not appear in user lists. I emailed support about this, however they do not seem to respond anymore with support numbers???

I would respectfully like to be un banned, my warning taken away as all I did was upload my renewed Id.

I had hoped with the new ID system this issue after so many years would be resolved, but obviously it has not been ...

Please respond as I do not expect support will, given they gave me no support log number :(

Sarai_sublime

what annoys me the most, is you know cb support will not even bother to respond to your email when they do not even bother to provide you with a ticket number, they just never ever respond. I know the TOS and I know cb can terminate for any reason, even if you did no wrong, however, all i did was upload my new ID, as expected and required. Every single time for over 10 years ive had this issue, but when you get no ticket number, you know you become another cb statistic banning.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.