AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned for 1 day turned into a whole week? Makes no sense, please help!?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday, on Streamate I received a warning notice for "unacceptable behavior" which firstly, is very vague. I contacted support & they replied with a 1 day timeout. Of course I wanted to gain some clarity on what what was unacceptable about my behavior so I contacted support with a longer email than usual bc the warning notice sounds so vague & support (I thought) cleared everything up w me... apparently not.

When I logged in earlier today, there was a countdown at the top of this page that said something like "x hours & x minutes until your time-out is over". BUT when the time was up, it suddenly switched & now is saying that my application is currently in review for up to 5 days. (Please see the attached photos ). What!? Why!?

This has me so confused & nervous bc why would support not inform me that after my 1 day ban, that I would also have to wait an additional 5 business days for my application to be under review or reconsidered?

Or rather [not that I want one] why wasn't I simply given a week suspension? It feels like that's what this is, but it somehow became that during my 24 hour time out, and that is extremely misleading.

If that is the case, then why did both support AND the countdown both tell me that I would be able to stream today. This makes no sense what-so-ever.

Being as I do this for a living & being told I was to be on a 1 day time out, springing this on me seems unfair bc why would I be given a 1 day suspension if I still would not be allowed to stream for a whole week. & being "under review" makes me nervous bc it seems serious. Not to mention I haven't filled out anything new so I don't even know what exactly is being reviewed-- my initial sign up from over a year ago?
Nothing has changed about my address or bank info. I haven't added any performers as I never have bc I always cam alone. I'm over 30, no age or ID discrepancy here. No additional performers. No bongs or paraphernalia. I did not do a forbidden show or even so much as receive a complaint. Nothing that is a clear or serious violation of TOS. I was doing well actually. Several exclusive private shows, decent tips, new compliments followers.

& it seems like to "have my application in review queue" would be something worth doing over a serious TOS violation and I am now worried what is going on bc I know I hadn't done anything to even warrant a 1 day suspension in my opinion. When I did ask support what specifically about my behavior was unacceptable? & they replied back that they heard my behavior was "erratic", but still assured me that this would only be a 1 day time out.

I was actually away from my PC briefly yesterday when I was initially kicked from my stream & received this warning. At most, yesterday I was a little distracted but only in the evening for a passing moment, when building maintenance guys rang my door bell. I had nothing scheduled so it was abrupt & a surprise to me, but of course I had to deal with real life, (something to do with the gas line idk)
When I came back to my PC is when I saw I was suspended for "unacceptable behavior" & to contact support. which is vague, so I did... in depth in an email that took me 2 hours to write. JUST to be sure, bc I so value my account here. this is making me nervous & I don't even know what I did. But I do know that this is wrong bc I was told in twice by support and once by the countdown timer, that I was receiving a 1 day ban only. Then nothing else.

After emailing with support It's not like anything was left unfinished or hinted that there would be any reason to "go over my application" & keep me banned. I don't even know what it means to go over an application that was accepted almost 2 years ago, and why it would take an additional 5 days to do such.

Or okay, maybe somebody wants to review my account or make sure things are up to date (nobody actually said this) but I guess them wording it that way, they are not liable or claiming to keep me suspended-- as if being unable to stream during this time isn't the same as being suspended or banned.

I've been camming almost 3 years now, 1.5 with Streamate. I have a 5 star rating still with stellar reviews. I don't even know how I went the first 2 years with barely any warning notices & 0 suspensions? 🤯 Bc I really only started receiving warnings & punishments lately. & I've been getting them & on Stripchat & sometimes Chaturbate, too.

Some are valid & make sense, but lately some have felt like unsubstantiated reaches. As if I have some kind of cyber bully like a jealous ex or an angry viewer (someone with a grudge) is possibly reporting me or contacting support & complaining or spreading rumors / fabricating stories & details about me & my recent broadcasts.

I contacted the official Streamate support, but if anyone here can please help me, it'd be most appreciated! 🆘

The same goes if any models have any feedback or experienced with anything similar to this.

Thank you kindly.

Attachments

• 694F6D42-2615-4327-9DC7-AA63BD1DE260.jpeg
    694F6D42-2615-4327-9DC7-AA63BD1DE260.jpeg
    526.7 KB · Views: 25
  • EF306CAF-5831-4157-8EA3-8C10F63B2642.jpeg
    EF306CAF-5831-4157-8EA3-8C10F63B2642.jpeg
    394.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 243D6B24-2CB2-40C6-B921-2B8B4D380C3A.jpeg
    243D6B24-2CB2-40C6-B921-2B8B4D380C3A.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 21
unacceptable behavior? It is possible that the client complained about you. And it could have been a false allegation from a client.

Reactions: redsilk
Upvote 0
Yesterday, on Streamate I received a warning notice for "unacceptable behavior" which firstly, is very vague. I contacted support & they replied with a 1 day timeout. Of course I wanted to gain some clarity on what what was unacceptable about my behavior so I contacted support with a longer email than usual bc the warning notice sounds so vague & support (I thought) cleared everything up w me... apparently not.

When I logged in earlier today, there was a countdown at the top of this page that said something like "x hours & x minutes until your time-out is over". BUT when the time was up, it suddenly switched & now is saying that my application is currently in review for up to 5 days. (Please see the attached photos ). What!? Why!?

This has me so confused & nervous bc why would support not inform me that after my 1 day ban, that I would also have to wait an additional 5 business days for my application to be under review or reconsidered?

Or rather [not that I want one] why wasn't I simply given a week suspension? It feels like that's what this is, but it somehow became that during my 24 hour time out, and that is extremely misleading.

If that is the case, then why did both support AND the countdown both tell me that I would be able to stream today. This makes no sense what-so-ever.

Being as I do this for a living & being told I was to be on a 1 day time out, springing this on me seems unfair bc why would I be given a 1 day suspension if I still would not be allowed to stream for a whole week. & being "under review" makes me nervous bc it seems serious. Not to mention I haven't filled out anything new so I don't even know what exactly is being reviewed-- my initial sign up from over a year ago?
Nothing has changed about my address or bank info. I haven't added any performers as I never have bc I always cam alone. I'm over 30, no age or ID discrepancy here. No additional performers. No bongs or paraphernalia. I did not do a forbidden show or even so much as receive a complaint. Nothing that is a clear or serious violation of TOS. I was doing well actually. Several exclusive private shows, decent tips, new compliments followers.

& it seems like to "have my application in review queue" would be something worth doing over a serious TOS violation and I am now worried what is going on bc I know I hadn't done anything to even warrant a 1 day suspension in my opinion. When I did ask support what specifically about my behavior was unacceptable? & they replied back that they heard my behavior was "erratic", but still assured me that this would only be a 1 day time out.

I was actually away from my PC briefly yesterday when I was initially kicked from my stream & received this warning. At most, yesterday I was a little distracted but only in the evening for a passing moment, when building maintenance guys rang my door bell. I had nothing scheduled so it was abrupt & a surprise to me, but of course I had to deal with real life, (something to do with the gas line idk)
When I came back to my PC is when I saw I was suspended for "unacceptable behavior" & to contact support. which is vague, so I did... in depth in an email that took me 2 hours to write. JUST to be sure, bc I so value my account here. this is making me nervous & I don't even know what I did. But I do know that this is wrong bc I was told in twice by support and once by the countdown timer, that I was receiving a 1 day ban only. Then nothing else.

After emailing with support It's not like anything was left unfinished or hinted that there would be any reason to "go over my application" & keep me banned. I don't even know what it means to go over an application that was accepted almost 2 years ago, and why it would take an additional 5 days to do such.

Or okay, maybe somebody wants to review my account or make sure things are up to date (nobody actually said this) but I guess them wording it that way, they are not liable or claiming to keep me suspended-- as if being unable to stream during this time isn't the same as being suspended or banned.

I've been camming almost 3 years now, 1.5 with Streamate. I have a 5 star rating still with stellar reviews. I don't even know how I went the first 2 years with barely any warning notices & 0 suspensions? 🤯 Bc I really only started receiving warnings & punishments lately. & I've been getting them & on Stripchat & sometimes Chaturbate, too.

Some are valid & make sense, but lately some have felt like unsubstantiated reaches. As if I have some kind of cyber bully like a jealous ex or an angry viewer (someone with a grudge) is possibly reporting me or contacting support & complaining or spreading rumors / fabricating stories & details about me & my recent broadcasts.

Upvote 0
I FEEL LIKE I'M HACKED OR SOMETHING. AS SOON AS I PRESSED "POST' TO THIS INITIAL THREAD IS WHEN SUPPORT EMAILED ME BACK & TOLD ME EVERYTHING SHOULD BE FINE, SO I REFERSHED MY PAGE & THE WORDS AT THE TOP THAT SAID I WAS UNDER REVIEW ARE NO LONGER THERE & i CAN STREAM. STILL, I DON'T KNOW HOW THE REASON FOR SUSPENSION CHANGES IF SOMEONE ISN'T ACTUALLY MAKING IT APPEAR AS SUCH ON THE WEBSITE.

Does anyone know even if it's a small chance, but can people hack cam sites or make mirror sites of existing cam sites? I mean even if they could it seems like it owuld be hard to mimick all the other aspects of said camming site. But then againa person can hack google chrome or the browser itself. idk, I'm no longer banned but something still seems off. guess that's good enough for me for now. I feel so dumb kinda I wish I coulda deleted this but also thanks a bunch for your kind help. "erratic behavior" oy vey.

Upvote 0
Email Liz about this. Forward all your corresponding emails with support to her.

Upvote 0
Hmm, I was always insterested why wouldn't such sites like streamate or cb share the reason of suspension/ban. That's not quite logical

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.