AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

banned forever due to the fact that on my account there were documents of a stranger

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tolerancetolerance

Banhammered
Apr 2, 2021
banned forever due to the fact that my sister and I have the same last name! it's terrible, support is silent! Then they replied that they could not say the reason. But I gave them $500. just!

@punker barbie Please answer why is this happening.
(20014579) ticket

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
banned forever due to the fact that my sister and I have the same last name! it's terrible, support is silent! Then they replied that they could not say the reason. But I gave them $500. just!

(20014579) ticket

Curious how you know the “documents of a stranger” are the reason you were banned if CB told you they couldn’t reveal the reason.

Are you just assuming that was the reason? And when you say they were “on your account,” do you mean they were visible on your video stream while you were camming? Or actually uploaded to your account as ID verification?

Upvote 0
Curious how you know the “documents of a stranger” are the reason you were banned if CB told you they couldn’t reveal the reason.

Are you just assuming that was the reason? And when you say they were “on your account,” do you mean they were visible on your video stream while you were camming? Or actually uploaded to your account as ID verification?
I'm guessing because when I uploaded my documents, the other person's documents popped up. Now there is a new verification system. After that, I went live, and most likely the site blocked me, because I don’t look like another person. there was an additional passport of a person from Ukraine. support is not responding or a robot is responding

Upvote 0

The new verification system orders passports for which an account was previously created with the same passport and id. And on the verification and approval page, someone else's passport, selfie, date and nickname were displayed

• Helpful!
Reactions: Smoothie
Upvote 0
The new verification system orders passports for which an account was previously created with the same passport and id. And on the verification and approval page, someone else's passport, selfie, date and nickname were displayed

Interesting. Thanks for the clarification. Sounds like either the system erroneously linked you to the wrong documentation, or there’s some funny business going on.

Upvote 0
Interesting. Thanks for the clarification. Sounds like either the system erroneously linked you to the wrong documentation, or there’s some funny business going on.
Not to mention the horrible breach of privacy for the other person. I also wonder at whose account @tolerancetolerance's personal information showed up, and if it's now being used for nefarious purposes.
Had CB been subject to GDPR, they would have been fined out of existence (to exaggerate only slightly).

Upvote 0
Not to mention the horrible breach of privacy for the other person. I also wonder at whose account @tolerancetolerance's personal information showed up, and if it's now being used for nefarious purposes.
Had CB been subject to GDPR, they would have been fined out of existence (to exaggerate only slightly).
The account of that girl or whoever was there. Rather, too banned, like mine. The terrible thing is that someone will be able to see my passport data as well. And I warn support about this, but either the robot answers, or ignore! Ban without explanation and the site doesn't care about other people!

Upvote 0

(20014579) ticket

I'm sorry this happened to you. Several years ago I wanted to get listed as a babysitter on Care.com, and if memory serves me correctly they denied me for some dumb reason related to my lil' sister (She got in trouble once, as a teen, for stealing clothing at the mall...WTF does that have to do with me???). Totally unfair.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: inertvolcano
Upvote 0
I'm sorry this happened to you. Several years ago I wanted to get listed as a babysitter on Care.com, and if memory serves me correctly they denied me for some dumb reason related to my lil' sister (She got in trouble once, as a teen, for stealing clothing at the mall...WTF does that have to do with me???). Totally unfair.
This is also unfair! And I think the people to whom you entrust documents and so on should be held accountable for this! It's strange that it's not them who are to blame, but you yourself get it. And if in reality my documents are also displayed by another person, because the system decided that that other person had a profile on the site. And everything ends up in one heap!

Upvote 0
'This matter was fully reviewed before final action was taken. Without disclosing any personally identifying information, I can confirm that this isn't an incorrect linking issue or sibling ID issue or otherwise.
As you were previously advised, we are unable to assist further.'

Upvote 0
'This matter was fully reviewed before final action was taken. Without disclosing any personally identifying information, I can confirm that this isn't an incorrect linking issue or sibling ID issue or otherwise.
As you were previously advised, we are unable to assist further.'
Thank you for your patience with this user. Multiple accounts all belonging to this user have been banned here at the forum, please let me know if they manage to contact you on any other account here at ACF.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.