AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 9, 2021
Hello. Our studio account was blocked a few days ago. Support does not give any explanation, we are confused because we do not understand the reasons. A few days before the blocking of the account, I had a question about the payment and the support service helped me solve it, a few days later we found our account blocked. We have already encountered a similar situation on our account,
usually after a letter to the support service, it was immediately activated, because there is no reason for the ban and it was erroneous. This account is used as a studio account, it has never been used as a model account. All of our girls are also confused because they put so much time and effort into their accounts to get to the top of the first page. The only person who can help us, as we understand it, is @punker barbie . If we have made at least some mistake, we are ready to correct it and speak about them, but we do not know what it is about and we have never had conflict situations with the platform. We are absolutely adequate people who love their work. How can we allow a situation in which our girls are left without everything? It is not right, not fair
We are confident that this misunderstanding can be resolved not unilaterally, but in the form of a dialogue.
@punker barbie if you have the opportunity to help us, we will be very grateful. Thank you.

account name - studio4live
ticket number - 19052483

Hello. Our studio account was blocked a few days ago. Support does not give any explanation, we are confused because we do not understand the reasons. A few days before the blocking of the account, I had a question about the payment and the support service helped me solve it, a few days later we found our account blocked. We have already encountered a similar situation on our account,
usually after a letter to the support service, it was immediately activated, because there is no reason for the ban and it was erroneous. This account is used as a studio account, it has never been used as a model account. All of our girls are also confused because they put so much time and effort into their accounts to get to the top of the first page. The only person who can help us, as we understand it, is @punker barbie . If we have made at least some mistake, we are ready to correct it and speak about them, but we do not know what it is about and we have never had conflict situations with the platform. We are absolutely adequate people who love their work. How can we allow a situation in which our girls are left without everything? It is not right, not fair
We are confident that this misunderstanding can be resolved not unilaterally, but in the form of a dialogue.
@punker barbie if you have the opportunity to help us, we will be very grateful. Thank you.

account name - studio4live
ticket number - 19052483
I have confirmed that Support has responded to your email.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.