AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 12, 2023
Hi @punker barbie
I’ve been banned for more than a week and support doesn’t respond me
I wanted to attract attention by the way out of the website rules
I made a mistake
I feel so sorry for it
Please unban me I promise I will never do this again

my cb name: badasswithagoodasss

You probably won't hear from them for at least 9 days as that is the standard "punishment" suspension timeframe (from what we've all been able to figure out over the years).

The more you try to get an answer with multiple emails, the further down the queue you go before getting a response.

Upvote 0
You probably won't hear from them for at least 9 days as that is the standard "punishment" suspension timeframe (from what we've all been able to figure out over the years).

The more you try to get an answer with multiple emails, the further down the queue you go before getting a response.
Thank you for the answer and clarification
I hope my ban will be reversed asap
I’m really nervous bc of whole this situation 😣

Upvote 0
Thank you for the answer and clarification
I hope my ban will be reversed asap
I’m really nervous bc of whole this situation 😣
I know, it's crazy stressful. When you do hear back let us know if it was resolved. Until then, maybe get yourself acquainted with other sites like Onlyfans or clip sites.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.