AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 23, 2024
Twitter Username
@gf8m4xnzvk
I just got banned for intentional toilet play, but there was no intentional toilet play, and it was in exclusive.

Never had any warnings before, just insta banned because a paying customer asked me to gape my asshole in exclusive show and a tiny bit of poo popped out my ass. it must have been on the screen for about 7 frames and some lurky mod has terminated my whole account and they owe me money.

they must have a video of it. its clearly not intentional. They are acting like i ate it in private mode or free chat mode

i really like working on streamate what should i do ?

anyone else been treated like this by a sadistic mod?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-04-23 at 22.36.19.png
    Screen Shot 2024-04-23 at 22.36.19.png
    53.5 KB · Views: 21
👍👍

whats wrong with gaping ?

and its in exclusive chat, there shouldnt be a moderator in there lurking like that.
Moderators are doing their job to protect everyone. You gape you poo and both are a violation. There are legalities attached to violations. You can join 11 other sites and I believe gaping is a violation on most cam sites. Take the rules very seriously on all the other sites. You can start making money right now on Sextpanther. Uberhorny. Cam4 OnlyFans. MFC.

Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Moderators are doing their job to protect everyone. You gape you poo and both are a violation. There are legalities attached to violations. You can join 11 other sites and I believe gaping is a violation on most cam sites. Take the rules very seriously on all the other sites. You can start making money right now on Sextpanther. Uberhorny. Cam4 OnlyFans. Streamate. MFC.
Well minus the Streamate part. :(

Reactions: BlueEyezIrish
Upvote 0
I remember the horrors of stumbling into rooms on CB where rosebudding was going down and like look I get it, everyone has a thing, but it was just...abusive and horribly underpaid.
I have so many guys in Streamate who want the ass to open and I wish I could say go to fetlife or collarspace and look at ass wide all day every day

Upvote 0
its what their customers are paying for. its the business they are in. its totally pathetic.
You sound really young and uneducated on running a legal business. It doesn't matter if it's what the customers want if it's against TOS, which is in place because of legal reasons and payment processors requirements.

Upvote 0
Yeahhh you can try messaging liz about it. But good luck.

I had an accident when i did anal. Luckily it wasnt caught on cam. Either you need yo make sure you are fully clean out, or dont offer it at all.

Just because members ask and willing to pay for something thats against tos doesnt mean you should get a free pass. Thats stupid as hell.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
Okay, I'm confused. On cam sites you are allowed to use your hands to spread your ass cheeks a little...but spreading them too widely is against the rules? Or it's a no to both? This, to my knowledge, is actually the first I'm hearing of this being a forbidden thing. In the past I've done the "spread ass" thing for spending members, but it wasn't WIDE at all, or anything like that. And I think when guys have said "Spread it wider, bb," I've even said "Yeah, dude...I'm not about to rip my ass apart. I'm not spreading it any wider than this." 😛 Can't remember if they were referring to ass or pussy though, but the same applies to either. I'm not about to hurt myself stretching out a body part for some man.....

Anyway...I've even Google searched 'gaping' just now, and it's saying "wide open or extremely wide." But wide open and extremely wide can be two different things imo.

Upvote 0
Okay, I'm confused. On cam sites you are allowed to use your hands to spread your ass cheeks a little...but spreading them too widely is against the rules? Or it's a no to both? This, to my knowledge, is actually the first I'm hearing of this being a forbidden thing. In the past I've done the "spread ass" thing for spending members, but it wasn't WIDE at all, or anything like that. And I think when guys have said "Spread it wider, bb," I've even said "Yeah, dude...I'm not about to rip my ass apart. I'm not spreading it any wider than this." 😛 Can't remember if they were referring to ass or pussy though, but the same applies to either. I'm not about to hurt myself stretching out a body part for some man.....

Anyway...I've even Google searched 'gaping' just now, and it's saying "wide open or extremely wide." But wide open and extremely wide can be two different things imo.
You can spread your ass cheeks using your hands but you can't reach into your asshole and pull out pink. That's gaping.

Upvote 0
if you truly believe it was an accident, email liz@streamate.com

be very polite and apologetic. maybe they'll let you back. if not. take this as a lesson on how strict sites are with scat/toilet play regardless.

i recommend using the bathroom and holding off on meals until after your camming shift.

Upvote 0
Pretty sure it's same w pussy btw. Correct me if I'm wrong though. No fisting, right? That's against the rules everywhere.

Reactions: BlueEyezIrish
Upvote 0
Yes No Fisting in many sites! I have seen women do it in free chat on MFC. Not sure if it’s a rule there
Out of the major sites Fisting is allowed for Stripchat and CAM4, definitely not MFC though.

Clean out before a show every time if you're doing Anal stuff. If you're doing gaping or fisting that means cleaning out the colon entirely. Fancy little infographic to help: https://howtocleanyourass.wordpress.com/

MFC are more than justified in banning you to be honest and you need to loose the sense of entitlement or it will happen again @lillydisgrace
Even if MFC didn't make a recording of it (they likely did for record keeping) assume everything you do live is recorded and out of your hands and may pop-up later. Illegal recordings are very common and Cam Sites can only do so much

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0