AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

BANTOKENS, How long will it last

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pia

Cam Model
Jul 25, 2017
Mars
Hi hoomans. Well, once upon a time (January 2019) there was a super big studio in Latin America that opened an account in U.S in order to pay their models in the best way, models started to spread the news about this new easy way and after a short time the business run so well that this studio decided to do it "global".
Today is being said that, even though is new, they are a serious shit in the tokens transactions doing it easier and cheaper than other ways (e-payments or paxum). Long story short, you can sell or interchange your tokens through their page, the minimum amount of tokens depends on the page ur work on and if u are a studio or model. Supposedly you get your money the same day and rates are indeed cheaper, bantokens only charge the transfer depending on where u need to get ur money to (Bank account, bank card, Paypal, etc...)
Ok, all seems honey and oats but let's go to the shady part... There are many sites from where u can transfer your tokens from, Chaturbate, MFC, CAM4, Bonga cams, etc... but there are different ways to sell your tokens (with an account or without account in Bantokens)
Example: for CB you fill a form with personal information (name, bank account, paypal, bank card...) then, you are given a CB username (apparently always the same) so you have to "tip" the amount of tokens that you want to "sell" and add a note in that tip to let that person know you are there because of BANTOKENS. They say your money will be in your hands within minutes if the form is filled properly and the tokens sent buuuut... I don't feel it's very safe, so I created this post in order to know if any of you have tried it before. I know there are a lot of sites like this that "exchange" tokens in similar conditions and I know it doesn't sound like a good idea to do but maybe I'll try to sell few tokens just to see what happens x'D (and save the incredibly high fees from e-payments for once).
BTW... I won't do it through PayPal I'm aware that's never an option for sex workers.
That's all folks.

https://www.bantokens.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dan Epstein No idea, I forgot to mention that all written above is what I've read about Bantokens from some Latin models who are spreading that info. I'm still asking questions and I'd like to know more (whether I'm or not using that site... prob won't)

"Example: for CB you fill a form with personal information (name, bank account, paypal, bank card...) then, you are given a CB username (apparently always the same) so you have to "tip" the amount of tokens that you want to "sell" and add a note in that tip to let that person know you are there because of BANTOKENS. "

So not only do you want to sell tokens to 3rd party at a cheaper price than what CB sells them, you also want to make sure CB has a record in their logs.....that are permanent mind you...that you are selling them to BANTOKENS?

Sounds like a way to get banned.

Reactions: Pia
@Dan Epstein No idea, I forgot to mention that all written above is what I've read about Bantokens from some Latin models who are spreading that info. I'm still asking questions and I'd like to know more (whether I'm or not using that site... prob won't)
Don't worry AJ and Grupo Bedoya are looking into it. Even without a job, I look after my people. Siempre fiel :h:

• Hugs
Reactions: Pia
Sounds like a way to get banned.
Totally agree with you, seems too risky.
BTW I never said that I want it x'D is just that I'm curious about those sites now in Latin America (I've known about European) I think being curious is not worthy this time.
@Dan Epstein Is, in fact, a Colombian pana who's making a big deal about it, she's even uploading videos to youtube explaining how to apply for it. She's not the only one tho, many Colombian panas and carnales that are into the "webcam" world are just nuts about it since a few months ago and despite I know their chaturbate rooms and that they've been camming for a very long time... I still have doubts. Maybe BANTOKENS will work for a few months until it disappears with all the money... or not xD

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
I just found out. No Colombian established studio is with them, and Paxum might be blocking them.
WOW! I didn't expect to get better information about bantokens today and since a few models flatter the site every chance they have I thought it was something worthy, normal or at least legal. I still lick my thumb once in a while :facepalm::facepalm:
I've asked about bantokens to these Latin models I'm talking about and they've told me that there isn't a problem buuuut... what if they are being paid to promo this site? what if they don't even use it? Anyway, si alguien me pregunta acerca bantokens, les diré que no es una buena idea.
Thanks a lot @Dan Epstein for your support, u are always really nice!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Dan Epstein
This is a very common scam online.
People try to trick you into giving them your tokens.
OR worse, they buy tokens with a stolen card, and then tries to sell the tokens to some one else.
You don't want to be around that. It's a great way to get banned. or worse.

@Pia out of curiosity have you informed cb about it? To me this all just sounds super fishy.
Nope, I haven't. I think I'll send an email to CB support to tell about it. Btw... Today I've seen IG status of some Latin models that "apparently" got their money super easy and with low fees. Super fishy indeed!! Maybe they got paid to say that.

I’m not saying they’re fishy or ill intended, just that they might have no idea about what money transfers, payment solutions, e-wallets and licensing are.
I’ve been confirmed by my ex colleagues in Grupo Bedoya and AJ, that this is a small studio in Bogota, and not an established payment solutions company. I hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.