AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

BBW Costumes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheChubbyElf

Inactive Cam Model
Jun 12, 2015
Streamate Username
pixel
Chaturbate Username
Effinator
I did some digging and didn't find what I was looking for, but feel free to direct me to the appropriate place if I am mistaken!

Anyhooser, I am on a mission to find thigh highs for fat thighs. I have an amazing pair of thigh high socks but I can't really wear them because they just roll down. :(

So, SPECIFICALLY, that is what I am looking for right this second.
But am also curious if anyone has some suggestions on where to find good quality costumes/lingerie/etc in general, for us fluffy folks? I'm always keeping an eye out for stuff I can wear for camming but locally it's slim pickins.

Thanks y'all :h:

I've had good luck with Torrid's fishnet thigh highs, they go all the way up to my butt and stay put.

I also LOVE these legwarmers. I have 32" thighs and they fit great. https://www.sockdreams.com/super-long-ribbed-leg-warmers.html They need help staying up, though, you can use a vintage-style garter belt with sturdy clips, or sock glue.

Sockdreams is amazing, partly because they offer a decent plus size selection, but also because they test their products and list the body dimensions that they will fit, not just height/weight.

For lingerie/costumes, go on Amazon and check out the brand Dreamgirls. Most of their pieces come in plus size as well as the standard smaller sizes.

I've had good luck with Torrid's fishnet thigh highs, they go all the way up to my butt and stay put.

I also LOVE these legwarmers. I have 32" thighs and they fit great. https://www.sockdreams.com/super-long-ribbed-leg-warmers.html They need help staying up, though, you can use a vintage-style garter belt with sturdy clips, or sock glue.

Sockdreams is amazing, partly because they offer a decent plus size selection, but also because they test their products and list the body dimensions that they will fit, not just height/weight.

For lingerie/costumes, go on Amazon and check out the brand Dreamgirls. Most of their pieces come in plus size as well as the standard smaller sizes.

These are the same ones I have and I agree-they are amazeballs.

Even when I'm little my thighs are pretty big

I've had the most success going online for sexy plus size clothes but always double-check size charts. When I was more than 200 pounds I had a harder time thrifting for clothes, but now that I'm lighter I do find cute skirts and tops (like the one in my profile) from time to time.

These are some of my favorite places for cute/relatively cheap clothes:
- Hot Topic -- alt/goth looks such as faux-leather accessories, socks and stockings, sometimes has cute panties in larger sizes. I collect all of their pokemon socks and panties because they're always so cute, so definitely check and see if they offer cheap cosplay-style/geek-cred-type accessories for your favorite franchises. My main complaint is that I've never had much luck with their bras/bralettes--maybe they have decent bras/bralettes for wider band sizes and A/B/C cup sizes, but they never worked for my 36J chest.
- Sock dreams -- great for tall socks on curvy thighs. They also do other accessories, such as garters, gloves, leggings, etc
- Forever 21 -- recently started a plus size line but it still runs kind of small.
- Amazon, ebay -- another good place for cheap off-brand faux-leather accessories and costumes, but always double-check those size charts and don't order anything with a low rating. I once tried to buy some knock-off Hot Topic pikachu panties off ebay after Hot Topic stopped carrying the design and was super disappointed when they were way fewer centimeters than the size chart said, but I guess I shouldn't have been surprised.
- Torrid -- Great for socks, panties, accessories, bras. The only brick-and-mortar with cute cheap bras in my size in different colors. Usually when something is super popular (like those cage bralettes), Torrid will start selling plus size versions a few months later.
- Target -- okay for cute panties

If you want a super-specific look/material, you might have to pay $$$ for a custom order from an Etsy shop and unfortunately they often charge more for bigger sizes since they have to use more fabric. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.