AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Being a Paying Customer Before Being a Model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XbambiX

Cam Model
May 23, 2018
I've had a few webcam site accounts for a while; I opened them when I was first considering webcam modeling, as I felt it crucial that I not only observe how models went about their work but experience what it was like to participate as a customer. (I also wanted to compensate the models. :blush:) Now that I am definitely going to begin the application process, I'm wondering if cam sites/companies are hesitant about former customers becoming employees . . . Were any of you tippers, so to speak, before you began camming?

I wasn't a paying customer but I was a lurker. I don't see why it would be a problem though, considering some models make good friends with other models and tip each other on streams. I have also seen some users that do cam sometimes, but started out as and continue to be members. I can only speak for CB however, so I don't really know if other sites are more finicky, though I can't quite grasp why they would be.

Want to throw this out there. Cammodels are not employees of sites. We are contractors.

Also good you are observing what other models do and get an idea how to run rooms. Be sure to watch newer models and girls lower in ranks as well to get a broader picture.

Very interesting . . .

There's a lot for a newcomer like me to learn for sure-! Thanks! :)

So there's a camgirl/clipmaker/provider i know who was one of my big tippers before becoming a successful model a few years later :h: We are still great friends!
I have a question about that---when I'm in the "tipper/observer" role and I find a camgirl I really relate to and who obviously knows what she's doing, I always wonder if it would be kosher to message her privately, let her know I'm interested in doing cam work, and inquire whether she'd be willing to answer a few questions about it . . . Also, do male tippers---as they're in the majority---ever seem to get uncomfortable or perhaps even PO'ed if female tippers are "in the room" and competing with them for the cam girl's attention?

Status
Not open for further replies.