AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Being emotionally non-judgmental as a cam model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2015
It has really hit me in the last 24 hours how really useful being emotionally non-judgmental as a cam model is, and if you don't start out being emotionally non-judgmental you are going to get a lot of practice if you stick around at camming.

Yesterday I was in a cam room with talk about using vegetables as sexual objects and use of a cantaloupe melon as a 'fleshlight' by cutting a hole in it, that all was kinda funny until someone mentioned about microwaving it to warm up the 'flesh'. The camgirl in question handled it really well saying something to the effect that the thought of heating it was icky, but she wasn't judge anyone that would do that.

That got me thinking about judgment in general in camming. And after some thought it seems an essentialy tool to be emotinally non-judgmental of other people. Otherwise it would sap your energy, bringing the room down etc.

Has anyone else contemplated about this?

Last edited:
@Puffin, it's okay if you want to fuck a warm cantaloupe. we won't judge. :)

I would be worried that the cantaloupe might explode in the microwave (as a child I learned a rather painful lesson about why you can't boil an egg in the microwave, so maybe I'm just traumatized?). Or that there isn't sufficient testing to get the time right, and you might burn your dick on hot fruit.
But I won't pretend that I haven't considered the possible virtues of a banana (good curvature, the peel has a fairly skin-like texture... I could see it working in a pinch)

But yeah, we hear ALL the things, so suspending judgement is a good cam model talent. Luckily I'm a curious little kitty, so if something seems pretty safe, I tend to be more interested in learning more than judging straight off the bat.

I'm more likely to get judgmental about stuff that's actually wrong (ie. somebody trying to rip me off) or something mean (ie. doing a loud cum show so the guy's wife can hear and get hurt) than something that's just unusual. But, sometimes my mind's so open my brains start to fall out. Like one guy who I thought was setting up a Wheel of Fortune type roleplay... I suspended my disbelief until it was super obvious it was a troll request (the details were too precise, too weird, and at any rate, we were discussing it in way too much detail in free chat). This isn't to kink-shame anybody who has a Wheel of Fortune type fetish though, that is perfectly ok.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Status
Not open for further replies.