AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best cell phones for camming

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 22, 2015
Sorry if there is a better thread to go to for this but I couldn't find one.

I was wondering what you guys have found as far as pay as you go phones used for camming: for snapchat, instagram, periscope, etc.

The phone I have right now which is my every day phone is on a plan that my parents pay on and I do not want them to know about my camming if I can avoid it. so I've decided to get a seperate phone for that. any suggestions? preferable phones that do not need a driver's license so clients do not have a way to find my real name through that.

Are you concerned about giving your number out?
If you use things like snapchat insta ect. it dosn't come up on the bill unless you are charging things to your bill (like certain apps). If you are giving your personal phone number out you can use apps like textfree+ and other phone calling apps. They give you a new phone number and you can say you live in a different state. It requires no personal info.

Status
Not open for further replies.