AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best fetish sites

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 10, 2018
So I have been dabbling in chaturbate and I'm thinking it might not be for me. I really like engaging and talking with people but chaturbate seems to be mostly nude women doing cumshows right away.
I also have a wide wide range of fetishes. I love love having my feet messed with, touched, and admired. I Love textures on them like mud and silk.
I also love dressing up, role play, and rope play/rigging.
I don't mind phonesex, corresponding one on one with people and giving individual people lot's of individual time.
I also don't mind using different sites and methods for performing either.
So, the question is, what do you use and enjoy? What sites, cam and otherwise are great for fetishes? What places are great for focusing on the customers?

I found all the links for everything but IWS

It's just Iwantgoddessbianca.com (it has the SAME clips as my femdom c4s store thats why I didn't link it :)

So I have been dabbling in chaturbate and I'm thinking it might not be for me. I really like engaging and talking with people but chaturbate seems to be mostly nude women doing cumshows right away.
I also have a wide wide range of fetishes. I love love having my feet messed with, touched, and admired. I Love textures on them like mud and silk.
I also love dressing up, role play, and rope play/rigging.
I don't mind phonesex, corresponding one on one with people and giving individual people lot's of individual time.
I also don't mind using different sites and methods for performing either.
So, the question is, what do you use and enjoy? What sites, cam and otherwise are great for fetishes? What places are great for focusing on the customers?

I just came to the same realization with CB. Streamate has worked out really well for me in terms of income and interaction with guests (it's only been a week). I would say 40% of my shows are fetish related. I did a couple months on CB and did OK, but moreso in private chats than public shows. I'm a sub by nature, but can switch Domme if need be. SPH and JOI are pretty common. Of course you can't get away from foot fetishes. Working on getting my C4S store going for fetishes and ManyVids for my vanilla stuff.

Reactions: SouthernRose
I just came to the same realization with CB. Streamate has worked out really well for me in terms of income and interaction with guests (it's only been a week). I would say 40% of my shows are fetish related. I did a couple months on CB and did OK, but moreso in private chats than public shows. I'm a sub by nature, but can switch Domme if need be. SPH and JOI are pretty common. Of course you can't get away from foot fetishes. Working on getting my C4S store going for fetishes and ManyVids for my vanilla stuff.
I have heard that streammate is really strict about letting someone perform somewhere else

Reactions: kendra0knight
I have heard that streammate is really strict about letting someone perform somewhere else
Do you mean splitcamming? I only stream on SM by itself when I'm on. I won't splitcam with CB. Plus my computer can't handle it, it's like it's going to meltdown...lol Otherwise, promoting yourself elsewhere (not on SM) isn't a problem. Not sure I understood your concern.

It's against the rules to split your stream on SM, so you can't be on there and another site at the same exact time, but tons of girls will do a shift on MFC or CB, then a shift on SM. Just don't mention any website in existence while on SM, they've suspended girls for saying "just google me" when a customer asked for their twitter handle.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Majora Mink
You can stream at the same time on Streamate, just need a whole different stream.

You can stream at the same time on Streamate, just need a whole different stream.

I've done it with two webcams, but unless your computer is *amazing*, two computers is best.

Status
Not open for further replies.