AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Best *free* sites for creating banners?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 29, 2016
Canada
MFC Username
Thebongcat
Hey all!

Hope this thread finds you all healthy and happy. I was wondering if you guys would share with me some good sites for creating banners and images with text (for tip menus etc) so I can add some things to my profile. There are so many out there it was a bit hard to navigate, and hoping the images wont be plastered with large watermarks. Any other cool sites you used for your profile creation are welcome too!

Right now my most functioning laptop is a Chrome book so it's better for me if i don't have to download any program but rather use something browser based.

Thanks so much in advance for your help!

xo

Canva is what a whole lot of cam models use. It's free unless you want upgraded features (like downloading .pngs with transparent backgrounds, etc.)

def get the upgrade.
Yeah I expense the $12/month or so that it costs to be premium because I use the shit out of that site daily and it's well worth it.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Status
Not open for further replies.