AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Big Sexy Boobs Are SO Awesome!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KayleePond

V.I.P. AmberLander
Inactive Cam Model
Jun 29, 2012
Geeksville
Twitter Username
@KayleePond
Tumblr Username
KayleePond
MFC Username
KayleePond
Streamate Username
KayleePond
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/38765/Kaylee-Pond/
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/62721/kayleepond
tumblr_mxo27ky03C1rvry19o1_1280.jpg

SURPRISE THIS IS A TRAP!

MisterL, it is so great that you have found so many things that you like on this forum! We love making new friends however sometimes it takes a bit of time to get to know new people, so it can be a bit jarring for us if someone visits and starts commenting so much on posts. Especially if a post is old or inactive, it can be considered poor forum etiquette to post in it and revive it especially if you don't really have anything to add to the topic!

Maybe it would be better to take it easy and post in just a few threads and contribute something to them, rather than posting in so many with just a few words. I don't mean to be a nitpicky jerk, we really do love when people are active and enjoying this awesome forum! But sometimes if you just leave a couple words in a ton of threads, it's hard for those of us who are actually trying to use the forum to find the posts where people are actually actively having conversations!

This is what the first 3 pages of the forum looks like right now and it is kind of a bit crazy. Please slow down!
2mCoAZI.png

wbBjuaa.png

OZLUpHu.png

EDIT: Amy beat me to it in this thread but I will leave mine here in case hers doesn't work. :lol:

Have some more of my boobs as an apology to everyone else. :cool:

tumblr_mvp72oIDDE1rvry19o8_250.jpg

tumblr_mmwhaeMTFT1rvry19o1_250.jpg

tumblr_mwp81jvD8j1rvry19o1_250.jpg

tumblr_mn85nmnUjK1rvry19o1_400.jpg

JerryBoBerry said:
KayleePond said:
SURPRISE THIS IS A TRAP!

Admit it. You just look for a reason to post pictures of your boobs.

And God bless you for it young lady!

HAHA not initially, but I HAD to say something because it was driving me crazy. I figure after this moment this thread will have no use anyway, so it might as well have an alternate purpose. :dance:

Plus it seems kind of cruel to put boobs in the topic and not share them!

AmyLemon said:
bahahahaha SO MUCH AWESOME :)

HAHA I think we were going through the same feeling of insanity, thank you for your post! Ultimate high five to you!

xSALTx said:
Since I am trapped, anyone mind adding more boobs to pass the time? :whistle:

I encourage this wholeheartedly but already spammed my boobs so I must pass the torch to others! Who will bear this burden!?

(Thanks Boce for your contributions!)

PS: The usage of "big" in the subject line was to attract a certain member, I want to say that I think ALL boob sizes are incredibly awesome so I encourage the sharing of them all!

Lol amazing!

Red, I don't want to sound really pedantic, but there's already an awesome thread dedicated to girls with small breasts, if this were to be a thread based on the thread name rather than just to tell MisterL to chill it a bit then this is a place to post pictures of big breasts! I don't have anything against small boobs, but the first 4 pictures you posted are all of girls with really small breasts, and the 6th (though looks like she has reasonable sized breasts) is definitely of her ass, not her breasts.

It's kind of like if someone posted a bunch of pictures of girls with massive knockers in the thread appreciating smaller breasts, that'd be kind of insulting to smaller breasts, just like to me this feels kind of insulting to big breasts. I probably am just being over sensitive and pedantic, but there's definitely a time and a place for certain complements.

Isabella_deL said:
Lol amazing!

Red, I don't want to sound really pedantic, but there's already an awesome thread dedicated to girls with small breasts, if this were to be a thread based on the thread name rather than just to tell MisterL to chill it a bit then this is a place to post pictures of big breasts! I don't have anything against small boobs, but the first 4 pictures you posted are all of girls with really small breasts, and the 6th (though looks like she has reasonable sized breasts) is definitely of her ass, not her breasts.

It's kind of like if someone posted a bunch of pictures of girls with massive knockers in the thread appreciating smaller breasts, that'd be kind of insulting to smaller breasts, just like to me this feels kind of insulting to big breasts. I probably am just being over sensitive and pedantic, but there's definitely a time and a place for certain complements.

I think that he posted those in response to my post just above his!

KayleePond said:
I encourage this wholeheartedly but already spammed my boobs so I must pass the torch to others! Who will bear this burden!?

PS: The usage of "big" in the subject line was to attract a certain member, I want to say that I think ALL boob sizes are incredibly awesome so I encourage the sharing of them all!

This thread is kind of silly anyway, so I feel like people can kind of go apeshit if they want or we can let it die. :)

KayleePond said:
Isabella_deL said:
Lol amazing!

I think that he posted those in response to my post just above his!

KayleePond said:

This thread is kind of silly anyway, so I feel like people can kind of go apeshit if they want or we can let it die. :)

Ahhh I missed that part! It makes more sense now! Before I was feeling a bit baffled why someone would respond to someone else saying big breasts are awesome to showing pictures of girls with very small breasts!

Isabella_deL said:
Lol amazing!

Red, I don't want to sound really pedantic...

But you do.

I like Miss Pond, I like girls, I like boobs and I especially like asses. I don't actually care if they are large, small or otherwise and that applies to girls, boobs and asses. #SALT# requested and I was happy to oblige.

Red7227 said:
Isabella_deL said:
Lol amazing!

But you do.

I like Miss Pond, I like girls, I like boobs and I especially like asses. I don't actually care if they are large, small or otherwise and that applies to girls, boobs and asses. #SALT# requested and I was happy to oblige.

I do, but people are sensitive about their bodies. If there were a thread or a page dedicated to appreciating curvy girls and someone posted a load of really hot skinny girls on it I think a lot of curvy girls would get insulted/upset. I hadn't read Kaylee saying to post pictures of girls with big and small breasts, so it seemed a bit weird for me to post pictures of girls with such small breasts. I wouldn't go into a thread about small breasts and start posting pictures of my breasts or of other girls with massive tits, to me it'd be a bit like me saying "in your face other body type, you guys may like it, but this one's clearly better!". It's the same reason I wouldn't go into another models room and start posting pictures of myself or other girls naked in the public chat, a models room is her space and it's her moment. Sure another girl may be just as hot, but it's inappropriate.

Like I said, people are sensitive about their bodies, especially women. Girls with small breasts envy girls with big breasts and get teased/taunted by losers because of their size, girls with large breasts also get teased and taunted by losers because of their size. I know I envy small breasts for their perkiness, the amount of sexy bras they can actually fit into, that they can do exercise without having to strap up so much and that most girls with small breasts are also very slim, something I'll never physically be. They also won't get told to cover themselves up at all moments even when your top/dress is way higher than the other women around you. Big breasts are a pain in the arse, male and female appreciation is the only use for them.

I don't know, it's all made null and void because of Kaylee's post, but originally I didn't see that, without that is it really that weird for me to find it odd? To other girls around, if you saw/experienced any of the other examples would you find those inappropriate? I'm not sure if I'm just being oversensitive, but seeing it just made me a bit uncomfortable. I'm not saying my ego was insulted and I was off crying, but I definitely got a weird feeling about it, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered saying anything.

Reactions: Gen
boobies trap me at times! not that it is a bad thing :mrgreen:
sorry, for the pixilation on this gif but she was wobbling them very fast.

Attachments

• big.bouncyboobies.gif
    big.bouncyboobies.gif
    570.8 KB · Views: 253
Reactions: Red7227
Isabella_deL said:
Like I said, people are sensitive about their bodies, especially women. Girls with small breasts envy girls with big breasts and get teased/taunted by losers because of their size, girls with large breasts also get teased and taunted by losers because of their size. I know I envy small breasts for their perkiness, the amount of sexy bras they can actually fit into, that they can do exercise without having to strap up so much and that most girls with small breasts are also very slim, something I'll never physically be. They also won't get told to cover themselves up at all moments even when your top/dress is way higher than the other women around you. Big breasts are a pain in the arse, male and female appreciation is the only use for them.

Sweetie, I have listened to women go on about everything to do with their bodies from their knees to visible hip bones, their feet, being too tall, being to fat, being to thin, being to perky, being to shy, their eyes being too close together, their noses (oh god, their noses) and I'm sure every other male who has had a girlfriend has covered everything else up to and including the colour of their ear wax. I get that they are insecure.

This site is not about perfection, its about boobs and asses and and all the other great things that make us all appreciate women in all their diversity. Boce can be relied on to post pictures of women with big boobs, so some moderation in the boobage department seemed reasonable. I try my best, but if someone still manages to be offended that is entirely their problem and not mine.

ILikeUonTop said:
This would have been the perfect thread if only you had used Admiral Ackbar to spring the trap Kaylee. :lol:

I made something atrocious for you. :dance: :lol:

TUcwYqul.jpg

Isabella_deL said:
Red7227 said:
Isabella_deL said:
Lol amazing!

But you do.

I do, but people are sensitive about their bodies. If there were a thread or a page dedicated to appreciating curvy girls and someone posted a load of really hot skinny girls on it I think a lot of curvy girls would get insulted/upset. I hadn't read Kaylee saying to post pictures of girls with big and small breasts, so it seemed a bit weird for me to post pictures of girls with such small breasts. I wouldn't go into a thread about small breasts and start posting pictures of my breasts or of other girls with massive tits, to me it'd be a bit like me saying "in your face other body type, you guys may like it, but this one's clearly better!". It's the same reason I wouldn't go into another models room and start posting pictures of myself or other girls naked in the public chat, a models room is her space and it's her moment. Sure another girl may be just as hot, but it's inappropriate.

I don't know, it's all made null and void because of Kaylee's post, but originally I didn't see that, without that is it really that weird for me to find it odd? To other girls around, if you saw/experienced any of the other examples would you find those inappropriate? I'm not sure if I'm just being oversensitive, but seeing it just made me a bit uncomfortable. I'm not saying my ego was insulted and I was off crying, but I definitely got a weird feeling about it, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered saying anything.

I can understand how you might, for some reason, be upset that smaller boobs were being misrepresented in a big booby thread. Though I think it might be a mild overreaction for a trap thread whose original intent and purpose was to alert a member to his obnoxious over posting and dead thread rez-ing.

As a re-purposed thread, can't we all just agree that boobs are amazing and wonderful no matter what their size, shape or religious preferences are?
Let us present a united front, so breasts everywhere may have a haven where they feel free to bounce unhindered from persecution!!!

PS

Also I find the following (highlighted) interesting in light of your post above:

What constitutes reasonable sized knockers :think:

PPS

MOAR BEWBS!

jo80nmQ.jpg

J4asAn6.jpg

AkdwNYh.jpg

KayleePond said:
ILikeUonTop said:
This would have been the perfect thread if only you had used Admiral Ackbar to spring the trap Kaylee. :lol:

I made something atrocious for you. :dance: :lol:

TUcwYqul.jpg

Now it's perfect! :lol:

Reactions: KayleePond
xSALTx said:
Also I find the following (highlighted) interesting in light of your post above:

What constitutes reasonable sized knockers :think:

This is kinda hilarious to me. To think about smaller breasts being "unreasonable" and her size (in the referenced photo) just being "reasonable". (Though, I know this isnt what isabelle meant)

Because in the end, boobs are the deciding factor in how much you like someone, right? Obviously we all have a preference, but I don't think anyone's getting kicked out of bed for an unreasonable amount of boobage.

LacieLaPlante said:
This is kinda hilarious to me. To think about smaller breasts being "unreasonable" and her size (in the referenced photo) just being "reasonable". (Though, I know this isnt what isabelle meant)

Because in the end, boobs are the deciding factor in how much you like someone, right? Obviously we all have a preference, but I don't think anyone's getting kicked out of bed for an unreasonable amount of boobage.

Lol I missed the word "large" in that sentence, I meant "reasonably large sized breasts" Not reasonably sized breasts, as no breasts are reasonably sized, they're all totally beyond reason!
I love all sized breasts, and as Kaylee pointed out she'd already said to post pictures of big, small, in between sized boobs so Red wasn't in the wrong at all. I was just saying that without that it just seemed a little bit weird for some people go go "yayy big breasts!" and someone to post a bunch of pictures of small breasts! Which is originally what I thought had happened and is why I reacted. But it didn't, so this whole conversation is my fault and a waste of forum space.

Red7227 said:

There's also no need to get patronising, I explained the mix up and I explained why originally it weirded me out and I'm sorry for that. You've been on this forum long enough to know that most models/women don't appreciated being called "sweetie".

It's not like I was even having a go at you in the first place, I just said that I found it weird that you chose those specific pictures in this thread, which Kaylee pointed out that she'd already told people to post whatever pictures and I admitted I hadn't read that part and that it made sense now. After that there really was no need for anything more on the subject. It's not like you don't realise that saying that I'm being pedantic and calling me "sweetie" are subtle yet obvious digs on me. Including the pm you sent it seems like you're trying to wind me up.

I don't have any issue with you, and since realising the circumstances of your post were totally different to what I though when I wrote my original post I have no issue with what you posted either, so please, if you do choose to respond, leave out the patronising entrance. Maybe it wasn't done to wind me up, but I've never been under the impression that you're stupid, so I can only assume you said those things deliberately knowing it might cause a reaction, as you pointed out, you've been around women before, if it wasn't then I'm sorry.
This has gone on far longer than it should have, so please, truce?

lorene said:
wow a lot of guys prefer a such big sexy boobs
Ironically fitting that this person posted in this thread.

AmberCutie said:
lorene said:
wow a lot of guys prefer a such big sexy boobs
Ironically fitting that this person posted in this thread.

I CAUGHT ONE! Someone get the net! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.