AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Birthday and flower deliveries.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JimMorrison said:
If you know someone big and brawny, let flowers be sent to them. No one is going to mess with that kind of person, and you'll get your gifts.

I have a friend who does this with wishlist stuff. Has it sent to a big, brawny club bouncer type of friend in another city. We used to laugh about how we'd just LOVE to see some creeper show up at his door. :lol:

AliceDoe said:
Teagan_Chase said:
AliceDoe said:
JimMorrison said:
Just for the info, if you do get a PO Box, anyone who has that address will be able to find that specific post office because of zip code and box number. Then, they wait for you to collect your mail and follow you.

Well, I doubt that someone would actually travel to Stockholm, Sweden and stand outside a post office waiting for me to pick up my mail - and even if they did I doubt they'd recognise me.. And even if they did that, they'd loose me in the chaos that is the Stockholm metro :p

I wouldnt doubt it to much sweetie... Last month someone flew to Australia to their fav model. Its not to hard to do these days. And if youre their fav model yes they will recognize you, even just watching the box to see its you who opened it. As far as losing you in the metro, it isnt that hard to track someone through subways as people believe it is. The bustling station would just make it harder for YOU to tell if someone was following you, not the other way around.
As far as your local florists website being in Swedish we do have Google Translator that would get around that if you really want flowers bad enough.
To be completely safe i would register for an Amazon wishlist that only accepts giftcards. The guys could gift them to you and even say what they would like you to get with them. Or an EdenFantasys account as they keep your info on lockdown there. Yes its only toys and lingerie there..but its gifts.

Well, So far I haven't gotten the P.O. box, haven't decided 100% yet...

Hmm, I really should start taking those kickboxing classes, just in case :p

Anytime ive ever had someone say theyre going to come see me, knock on my door, or show up to meet me i tell them plain and simply it would not be the brightest move on their part to do so. Then others in my room tell them why. "Dude she has weapons." Lol. They have seen my gun, knives, sword, etc. Thats the good part about having regulars who know you. Anyone who is stupid enough to come try to meet me is gonna get shot in the face. As far as im concerned you can never be to careful, and im serious about protecting myself. Kickboxing is great but you still have to get close enough to them to make contact to begin with, which can be risky. I dont chance that. :)

Reactions: LuckyShamrok
Teagan_Chase said:
AliceDoe said:
Teagan_Chase said:
AliceDoe said:
JimMorrison said:
Just for the info, if you do get a PO Box, anyone who has that address will be able to find that specific post office because of zip code and box number. Then, they wait for you to collect your mail and follow you.

Well, I doubt that someone would actually travel to Stockholm, Sweden and stand outside a post office waiting for me to pick up my mail - and even if they did I doubt they'd recognise me.. And even if they did that, they'd loose me in the chaos that is the Stockholm metro :p

I wouldnt doubt it to much sweetie... Last month someone flew to Australia to their fav model. Its not to hard to do these days. And if youre their fav model yes they will recognize you, even just watching the box to see its you who opened it. As far as losing you in the metro, it isnt that hard to track someone through subways as people believe it is. The bustling station would just make it harder for YOU to tell if someone was following you, not the other way around.
As far as your local florists website being in Swedish we do have Google Translator that would get around that if you really want flowers bad enough.
To be completely safe i would register for an Amazon wishlist that only accepts giftcards. The guys could gift them to you and even say what they would like you to get with them. Or an EdenFantasys account as they keep your info on lockdown there. Yes its only toys and lingerie there..but its gifts.

Well, So far I haven't gotten the P.O. box, haven't decided 100% yet...

Hmm, I really should start taking those kickboxing classes, just in case :p

Anytime ive ever had someone say theyre going to come see me, knock on my door, or show up to meet me i tell them plain and simply it would not be the brightest move on their part to do so. Then others in my room tell them why. "Dude she has weapons." Lol. They have seen my gun, knives, sword, etc. Thats the good part about having regulars who know you. Anyone who is stupid enough to come try to meet me is gonna get shot in the face. As far as im concerned you can never be to careful, and im serious about protecting myself. Kickboxing is great but you still have to get close enough to them to make contact to begin with, which can be risky. I dont chance that. :)

I'd love to be able to keep a gun for protection, but that's against Swedish law... Also, we don't have the liberty to shoot just because someone is invading on our "property", for it to count as self defence he has to have attacked me first (By then you can pretty much do whatever you want, as long as he hit first, you might even be able to get away with killing him)..

I have been thinking about getting into archery as well, and bows are legal to keep in the house... Would be pretty badass to protect my privacy with a bow and arrows, huh? :p

Ha thatd be awesome! Ive have always wanted to learn archery!
Well if you cant have a gun then id suggest a nice knife collection to go with your new arrows. Still quiet deadly and easy to use :)
Plus some pepper spray thats kept near each of your doors. Like next to a key rack most girls use.

Teagan_Chase said:
Well if you cant have a gun then id suggest a nice knife collection to go with your new arrows. Still quiet deadly and easy to use :)
Plus some pepper spray thats kept near each of your doors. Like next to a key rack most girls use.

It's too bad we don't live near each other, we could have taken classes together :)

Pepper spray is illegal too, but there are other self defence sprays that will work :) Knifes are borderline illegal, you can't carry them in public unless you have a very good reason to, but ofc you have to be allowed to keep them at home for cooking and such :p

Though, the reason I need a P.O. box in the first place is for Amazon wishlist, and they hide the address (but not the name, so I need to register a box under Alice Doe to hide my real name)

AliceDoe said:
Teagan_Chase said:

It's too bad we don't live near each other, we could have taken classes together :)

Pepper spray is illegal too, but there are other self defence sprays that will work :) Knifes are borderline illegal, you can't carry them in public unless you have a very good reason to, but ofc you have to be allowed to keep them at home for cooking and such :p

Though, the reason I need a P.O. box in the first place is for Amazon wishlist, and they hide the address (but not the name, so I need to register a box under Alice Doe to hide my real name)
may want to have your name incorporated, so you can sign for any packages as yourself but all items could be sent to Alice Doe, Inc. and you as the manager of said incorporation can legally sign for anything. :twocents-02cents: May be a little different in your location, but that's how it works in most business's here

Teagan_Chase said:
If you take up archery start out slow, if you need something to protect your home and you want the weapon to be quiet, look into a crossbow, relatively simple to use and you do not need a license to own and use one.

GreatDane said:
Teagan_Chase said:
If you take up archery start out slow, if you need something to protect your home and you want the weapon to be quiet, look into a crossbow, relatively simple to use and you do not need a license to own and use one.

Remember that I live in Sweden though, different laws... Don't know our restrictions around crossbows

AliceDoe said:
GreatDane said:
Teagan_Chase said:

Remember that I live in Sweden though, different laws... Don't know our restrictions around crossbows
Sweden

In Sweden, crossbows are considered equivalent to firearms, and possession requires a license (Vapenlag (1996:67)). Hunting with crossbows is not allowed.

GreatDane said:
AliceDoe said:
GreatDane said:
Teagan_Chase said:

Sweden

In Sweden, crossbows are considered equivalent to firearms, and possession requires a license (Vapenlag (1996:67)). Hunting with crossbows is not allowed.

Haha, see :) Things are different over here :p

okay, I will place a disclaimer.... Please see your local laws regarding any and all weapons before purchasing... On that note, be careful with a knife, if you are not able to disarm or disable the person they may be able to use said weapon on you.

Reactions: AliceDoe
AliceDoe said:
GreatDane said:
Teagan_Chase said:

I would soooo take lessons with you!! Damn!!

And i know some girls over seas make their own pepper sprays to use. But use acceptable ingredients in them instead. Or even just carry around travel size hairsprays cause damn that would hurt too lol.

One way around needing to get INCed for a post office box is to in the address bar (the part thats hidden) put C/O Real Name Here. They give you 2 lines so make one of them that. Then youre allowed to legally sign for whatever, and pick up your mail from the PO Box if they ask for ID. I warn you though that sometimes sellers leak the info to whomever purchases stuff off your wishlist sometimes. Whether you think your addy is hidden or not, it does happen. So if you have the cash to id definitely get yourself INCed. Plus then later if you ever have your own site it could be under that too, which protects you even more :)

Yes Great Dane i do know to start slow with bow and arrows. They can be hugely dangerous. Thats why i havent just ran out and bought one, but want lessons instead. Id be the type to surely shoot out my eye lol.

Hmm damn what the hell are you allowed to use there as self defense?? Geez!

AliceDoe said:
Teagan_Chase said:

I'm not far away from you, and I would love to learn archery to. But any weapon needs to be locked up in a secure locker when not in use, aka to the range and back. My dad is a hunter so we have weapons in the house.

And a well trained IPO or protection dog can do as much damage as a weapon.

My ex boyfriend and I collected knifes and they stood in the book shelf and were pretty. The law didn't say anything about them, even if they were sharp and could have been used as a weapon. I might take up that hobby again in the future.

Teagan_Chase said:
AliceDoe said:
GreatDane said:
Teagan_Chase said:

I would soooo take lessons with you!! Damn!!

And i know some girls over seas make their own pepper sprays to use. But use acceptable ingredients in them instead. Or even just carry around travel size hairsprays cause damn that would hurt too lol.

One way around needing to get INCed for a post office box is to in the address bar (the part thats hidden) put C/O Real Name Here. They give you 2 lines so make one of them that. Then youre allowed to legally sign for whatever, and pick up your mail from the PO Box if they ask for ID. I warn you though that sometimes sellers leak the info to whomever purchases stuff off your wishlist sometimes. Whether you think your addy is hidden or not, it does happen. So if you have the cash to id definitely get yourself INCed. Plus then later if you ever have your own site it could be under that too, which protects you even more :)

Yes Great Dane i do know to start slow with bow and arrows. They can be hugely dangerous. Thats why i havent just ran out and bought one, but want lessons instead. Id be the type to surely shoot out my eye lol.

Hmm damn what the hell are you allowed to use there as self defense?? Geez!

I would love to be able to have model-friends! But you all live so far away :/

I hadn't though about that, good idea :) I can not afford to get INCed, I'm pretty much broke xD

We're allowed to use physical force, colored sprays, stinging sprays, alarms... That's about it xD

For my po box, I had to register the box under my legal name, but could add aliases to receive packages under.

The US Post Office says that they're not allowed to tell who owns the po box if someone comes in and asks, so if they do, I can sue the ass off whoever squealed.

Reactions: AliceDoe
EmelieSky said:
AliceDoe said:
Teagan_Chase said:

I'm not far away from you, and I would love to learn archery to. But any weapon needs to be locked up in a secure locker when not in use, aka to the range and back. My dad is a hunter so we have weapons in the house.

And a well trained IPO or protection dog can do as much damage as a weapon.

My ex boyfriend and I collected knifes and they stood in the book shelf and were pretty. The law didn't say anything about them, even if they were sharp and could have been used as a weapon. I might take up that hobby again in the future.

Well, maybe we should start taking classes together? Would be awesome, I just need to save up enough money for it :p There's this in Stockholm that has target archery practise (they have bows you can borrow when starting out), and they even have a collaboration with a club outside Stockholm if you want to practise hunting with a bow :)

I think it would be great fun :)

As for dogs - my mom would never let me get one, so that would have to wait until I move out. I love pitbulls and other big strong dogs though, so I would love to get one of those to protect little old me :p
(Lets just hope they aren't made illegal, that would by such a bummer)

We should totally take some classes together when my finances are stable.

And about the dogs: Right know I live with my dad. I look for an apartment to rent with my boyfriend but it's quite impossible to get one these days. But boyfriend and I are getting a dog later on. I would love to compete in the protection sports like IPO in the future but not all the breeds are allowed in those competition. The Amstaff is not allowed for example, and the Pitbull isn't even a recognized breed. There are some few pure bred Pitbulls in Sweden, but mostly it's just "shitbulls". And as much as I love the Amstaff breed I wouldn't get one as a first dog. We are getting a Riesen schnauzer (aka Giant schnauzer), and they sure are impressive enough when you see them in action.

Right know I have my cat, and she has attacked ambulance staff when they tried to help me once :lol: My attack kitty :lol:

EmelieSky said:
We should totally take some classes together when my finances are stable.

And about the dogs: Right know I live with my dad. I look for an apartment to rent with my boyfriend but it's quite impossible to get one these days. But boyfriend and I are getting a dog later on. I would love to compete in the protection sports like IPO in the future but not all the breeds are allowed in those competition. The Amstaff is not allowed for example, and the Pitbull isn't even a recognized breed. There are some few pure bred Pitbulls in Sweden, but mostly it's just "shitbulls". And as much as I love the Amstaff breed I wouldn't get one as a first dog. We are getting a Riesen schnauzer (aka Giant schnauzer), and they sure are impressive enough when you see them in action.

Right know I have my cat, and she has attacked ambulance staff when they tried to help me once :lol: My attack kitty :lol:

I have a model friend! This is awesome :D

I'm saving up to build a new monster computer right now, though I'm doing really well so far so it might not take that long :)
Lets keep in touch and let each other know when we have the money for the club membership, ok? :)

Are you looking for apartments in Stockholm or in your town (keeping it secret since you mentioned it only in message)? I've been thinking about getting my own place, but it's just not possible for me right now, and Stockholm is shit expensive. You have to buy as well because the rentals have such a long waiting list - I've heard cases of 18 years wait, INSANE!!
So, yeah, a dog and my own place isn't even in the foreseeable future for me, so I haven't thought that much abut breeds. I just know I like big dogs that doesn't feel like they're going to break at the lightest touch :p

When I was in Israel this huge wolf dog came up to me and asked for cuddles, I loved him :D

LadyLuna said:
For my po box, I had to register the box under my legal name, but could add aliases to receive packages under.

The US Post Office says that they're not allowed to tell who owns the po box if someone comes in and asks, so if they do, I can sue the ass off whoever squealed.

See where im at when i looked into a PO Box there was all sorts of shit i needed to get one. And i couldnt add aliases or anything to it. So i asked about the C/O and they said they couldnt argue with me there lol.
I wasnt able to get one so im just careful to only put Amazon gifts on my wishlist and checked the box to not give info to third party sellers just in case anyone tried to do that and get my info somehow. Worked so far... and well im sure the gun helps too lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.