AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Birthday follow up weekend!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Since my birthday fell on a work-day for both me and Mr. Jobs, it was decided that this weekend would be when we'd celebrate together. And oh, did we ever!

Out to breakfast, first thing. Nom noms. Then went to Fry's, which is the epitome of fun times for me. The whole store was mine to choose from! What did he end up gettng me there? Oh nothing... just a beautiful new Nintendo DS, complete with 3 games and a Hello Kitty carrying case! Plus a few other fun things like a new gaming mouse, this face cleaning thingy, a back pillow for couch-WoWing and some gummy coke bottles. He wasn't done there...

I got to go to Bed Bath and Beyond next! I love getting stuff to improve my living environment, so this is another place that makes me *squeee* big time. Among other things there, I got a new fuzzy pink blankie for my "Slut-Room" that I've already washed and have ready for tonight's show. Oh, and non-melty ice cubes! Pretty colors and some shaped like lemons. Also 2 more of those Starbucks look-alike cups that I'm so addicted to using.

Just as we were packing the car from that shopping trip, he asks if I want to go to the outlets. OMG RLY?! Loooooong drive later, we arrived at the Camarillo Premium Outlets. I had hoped to find my grey crochet Uggs at the outlet there but they were all out. Among other stores we hit were Juicy Couture (which I love everything in, but won't pay $80 for sweats) where I had a major anxiety attack, and also American Apparel. Jackpot there! Lots of fun stuff (I hope it fits!) to wear for a special themed show on MFC. (Details on this at another time, don't get antsy!)

I am absolutely zonked from lots of walking, car riding, and being pampered like a princess. We also had a yummy meal at TGI Fridays. I love french fries, if you didn't already know. Tomorrow is a whole new day of birthday follow up weekend! ZOMGZ can I even handle it?

Status
Not open for further replies.