AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

*blinks* halp.. how to edit my posts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AluraCurvyBBW said:
i tried to edit a post.. it says i can edit posts. but for the life of me i cant figure how to
you have 15 minutes after you submit a post to edit it. After that the edit button disappears. That is why the preview button is there.

Bocefish said:
There is a little edit button/icon block on the lower right part of your post with little scissors that you can click on which brings you back to your original post.
But it disappears after 15 minutes.

I'm still getting used to the change myself. I have to admit I have been guilty of fixing typos and such days later because I was too lazy to preview at the time I was posting. That said, I believe she expressed that she made the change due to people making slightly more extreme edits which made reading through threads confusing at times due to information/statements that were referred to later in the thread being removed from the source post.

TL;DR
Amber gave us a window to fix mistakes but it disappears after 15 minutes since people were making big changes days (and weeks) later.

Still TL;DR
AmberCutie said:
[the ability to edit] disappears after 15 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.