AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Blocking models in other models rooms

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 21, 2017
Hello,
I could have sworn that in the Myfreecam software, in options there is a checkbox that you can check or uncheck and it will block all models from entering your room. It is the same thing as when you set your PM's to friends only but the setting isn't on that page.

Does anyone know where in settings you can block models from going into other models rooms. Mostly because most European models flood the rooms trying to get tippers to go to their rooms. I knew I saw the setting once before but I can't find it again.

• Hugs
Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0
  • Hugs
Upvote 0
Hello,
I could have sworn that in the Myfreecam software, in options there is a checkbox that you can check or uncheck and it will block all models from entering your room. It is the same thing as when you set your PM's to friends only but the setting isn't on that page.

Does anyone know where in settings you can block models from going into other models rooms. Mostly because most European models flood the rooms trying to get tippers to go to their rooms. I knew I saw the setting once before but I can't find it again.
You can find it in your options tab at the bottom to the left

Upvote 0
Hi! I have a question as I am still rather new to MFC. Why does models block other models to visit their room? Thanks

Upvote 0
Hi! I have a question as I am still rather new to MFC. Why does models block other models to visit their room? Thanks
Because they are a distraction from the model who owns the room.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Many times models on CB have tried to poach me from another room. I check out the poacher's room. There is never temptation to stay. Never.
and thats why I comment on the "distraction" aspect of it.

Because even if there's no desire to stay in the room, it has taken your attention away from the room you were in to check that out.

Models don't belong in other models' rooms.

Models belong in their own rooms.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.