AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

[Br]eaking [Br]ead

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Breads

• White only.

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Whole grain flour; no bits, chunks or pieces.

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • Cracked grain with lots of bits, chunks and pieces.

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • Sourdough please.

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Po-tay-toe.

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Rye.

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Anything without gluten.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Fancy herbed offerings.

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Raisin please!

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • I never eat bread.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenHedonist

V.I.P. AmberLander
Oct 13, 2011
Eastside Shambhala
Twitter Username
@ZenHedonist
Bread. What's your favorite? How do you like it served? What do you like on it? What's your favorite form, shape and style?

We wanna know! Give us the details!

Reactions: dilligaf0
I voted for all of them except "I never eat bread". No shame. Mmmmm.....bread.

I even like cinnamon raisin bread and I HATE raisins.

I like bread for breakfast. I like it toasted, I like it untoasted. I like it with butter, I like it with jam and jelly and peanut butter. I like it in rolls, I like it in loaves, I like it in slices. I like it as a bowl, I like it as a sandwich. I like it flat or fluffy. I like it with melted cheese on top or in between! I like it with garlic! I like it on onion soup! Bread bread bread!

WnbGsxv.gif

Duuuude I'm so craving some bread right now.

Sourdough or rye, right now, toasted with butter, in my mouth please. I also like herby and raisin breads. I could really go for some chunks of French bread dipped in herbed olive oil.

I'm a total carbaholic. I wish it was healthier to eat tons of bread all the time. :D

sour and rye for me please

I also would have picked challah if it were an option!

Reactions: BBellvue and hapa74
LilyEvans said:

I like bread for breakfast. I like it toasted, I like it untoasted. I like it with butter, I like it with jam and jelly and peanut butter. I like it in rolls, I like it in loaves, I like it in slices. I like it as a bowl, I like it as a sandwich. I like it flat or fluffy. I like it with melted cheese on top or in between! I like it with garlic! I like it on onion soup! Bread bread bread!

WnbGsxv.gif
one of the bests posts ever.

also, I agree.

Crumb said:
LilyEvans said:

WnbGsxv.gif
one of the bests posts ever.

also, I agree.

Inorite?

I Looooooooove potato bread. It's so soft and tastes great.

Wheat. Done.

ohhh mmmm breeeeead.

Dark rye, toasted with avocado, cracked pepper and sea salt. This is my favourite thing ever.
There is a baker near me that does this really yummy sourdough with some sort of oniony taste to it. Oh yeahhhh. That with danish butter.

Reactions: hapa74
Anything I can put butter on.

Status
Not open for further replies.