AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Breaking Bad

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2010
Tulsa
Two weeks til the new season, and I cannot fucking wait. I kind of like the fact that they seem to be pushing the limits on character sympathy by pushing Walt further and further to the dark side of his nature. And from what little I've read about this season (nothing specific, thankfully), it sounds like he's only going to fall further into his dark hole.

Who else can't wait for this show to come back?

I don't think it's a stretch to say this is the best show on TV right now. I mean, Game of Thrones was good, but... Not even close.

Reactions: Megaclit
I didn't catch on to BB until this summer, so it's been catchup. :woops: But I'm on season 3 now. My only disappointment is that when the new season starts, I'll have to wait a week between episodes :angry4: vs. now being able to watch an episode every day.

But I guess that will give me more time to perv :-D

one of my favorite shows though i'm still working on getting over the fact that that's Malcom's dad.

I really want to get into this show but I've only seen the first episode and a few from season two I don't know if I should take the time out to catch up hmm.

Chamaeleon said:
My only disappointment is that when the new season starts, I'll have to wait a week between episodes
No doubt! I love finding a new show and being able to watch all the back eps at once, but then it seems so *slow* waiting for each week, mid-season break, etc.

Still, Yay! for Breaking Bad. Anyone else able to imagine their high school chem teacher as Heisenberg? :eek:

Chamaeleon said:
I didn't catch on to BB until this summer, so it's been catchup. :woops: But I'm on season 3 now. My only disappointment is that when the new season starts, I'll have to wait a week between episodes :angry4: vs. now being able to watch an episode every day.

But I guess that will give me more time to perv :-D

I did the SAME thing. I started from season 1 a bit ago and ive watched like 2 a day. Now im like COME ON ALREADY! I'm super excited for next sunday. I also watch true blood. i told my job i can only open on sundays now. Im curious to see if jesse really pulled the trigger. What do YOU think??

i just got into this show... ive watched season 1 and two and fell asleep last night watching the first episode of season 3
i have to say... im OBSESSED. the characters are brilliant. im late on this one because all i had heard about was it was about cooking meth. so i said meh not interested. its crazy how you start actually rooting for walt even though what hes doing is terrible.

I love this show and am a fan of Mad Men as well. In terms of Breaking Bad I find both the synopsis and the plot lines captivating. Mostly I can really appreciate that they aren't really glorifying the meth business but helping people to have a conversation about it. AMC does character development well and back when movies didn't have special effects to rely on it was all about capturing a moment, which is their main focus.

Holy fucking awesome season finale. :dance:

Great season finale. I'm just not sure where they go for a new season. And it looked like Gus wanted a new job on Walking Dead..just sayin lol

We just finished a marathon of all 4 seasons. Holy epin show.

Can't wait for a new season. Apparently they only have 16 episodes left. Total.

Sounds about right.

And on another note, those who have finished season 4 try :gusface on mfc hee hee. Don't know who did that, but lol

all im gonna say is gus straightening his tie. those are done will relate. fucking brilliant.

Breaking Bad one of my favorite TV Show I have only watched First 2 season but I have Become So addicted to it going to start season 3 Soon

WooWooo! All aboard the Breaking Bad Anticipation Station. Who's hyped??!!? Less than two months now until our lives are - once again - not shit.

Reactions: 1 person
So Netflix only has up to the end of season three and we finished that last week. Luckily my boy hooked us up with season four because he said we absolutely "HAVE to watch it because shit goes down."
God damn did shit go down.

Just finished tonight.

Whoa. Fuck.

Reactions: 1 person
I really wish the Breaking Bad dvds had English subtitles, as they're realy fucking quiet. I usually watch things at 20-30 on my volume, and I've got it cranked to 50-60 to hear ANYTHING, now. But, other than that, the dvds are awesome. And if you get em at wal-mart, s4 comes with an extra disc. So yay to that.

Hurry up July 15th and get here already... Argh... I need my fix of new Breaking Bad Episodes

I love that show..
:clap:

Attachments

• meth1.JPG
    meth1.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 152
Status
Not open for further replies.