AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Breaking Bad

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rileyster said:
jennavalentine said:
ill be happy if walts wife blows up in the end :twocents-02cents:
Haha yes! I cannot believe the last scene in the premiere..

she is such an unlikeable character along with her sister and her DEA husband. i find them incredibly annoying. i also hate walt now i find him to be sooooo mean to poor jesse. but really i just need walts wife to blow up the most.

I broadcasted the new episode last Sunday in member rooms for anyone that didn't have cable, LOL.
Got_The_Nutz Webcam is the name of the room 6pm (PST) this Sunday I'll be doing it again.

Attachments

• bb.jpg
    bb.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 178
i recently had a unexpected day off work due to injury and in browsing netflix, i decided to give this a go after continually hearing the hype about this show.

it was good, but as great as i was expecting. too much hype I guess.

tumblr_m7exfodL9G1rzn24no1_500.jpg

tumblr_m789t0dF9H1r2frmvo1_500.gif

tumblr_m7d6xpPZtr1qzyclho1_500.jpg

am i the only one who still roots for Walt even though he broke so much bad? its bad i know but i cant stop enjoying his character so much.

Jaydenrainey said:
am i the only one who still roots for Walt even though he broke so much bad? its bad i know but i cant stop enjoying his character so much.
Most definitely not. I think that's the writers aim, is to have us still rooting for him even though he's a criminal.

Reactions: Jaydenrainey
I just watched the last 10 episodes in the past two weeks. They were doing like a weekend filled breaking bad marathon. So I thinkI watched the entire last season. I really like the show and can't wait for the new season to start!!!!! :dance:

Preslye said:
I just watched the last 10 episodes in the past two weeks. They were doing like a weekend filled breaking bad marathon. So I thinkI watched the entire last season. I really like the show and can't wait for the new season to start!!!!! :dance:
I hope you had seen the previous seasons, too! The ENTIRE story is so incredible, especially in the beginning.

I love the evolution or de evolution of his character. Where he was and where he is now is incredible.

SweepTheLeg said:
I love the evolution or de evolution of his character. Where he was and where he is now is incredible.
I so agree. Watching that transformation is pure awesome.

jennavalentine said:
Rileyster said:
jennavalentine said:

she is such an unlikeable character along with her sister and her DEA husband. i find them incredibly annoying. i also hate walt now i find him to be sooooo mean to poor jesse. but really i just need walts wife to blow up the most.

LOL nooooooo... she's meant to be unlikeable, just like her sister and the DEA husband. OMG i love them. I KNOW people like that. They just pull of those roles so perfectly sometimes I forget I'm watching a show. They're both brilliant at their characters... I cannot get enough of that show and once it's done I may have to watch it all over again. And I NEVER watch anything twice.

I love the relationship between Walt and Jess. I love every second of every show and if someone TALKS DURING IT I have to go back and check that I didnt miss one word. I have never liked a show as much as I like this one. Can't bear the thought of it coming to an end!!

Reactions: nancy_raygun
Megaclit said:
jennavalentine said:
Rileyster said:
jennavalentine said:

LOL nooooooo... she's meant to be unlikeable, just like her sister and the DEA husband. OMG i love them. I KNOW people like that. They just pull of those roles so perfectly sometimes I forget I'm watching a show. They're both brilliant at their characters... I cannot get enough of that show and once it's done I may have to watch it all over again. And I NEVER watch anything twice.

I love the relationship between Walt and Jess. I love every second of every show and if someone TALKS DURING IT I have to go back and check that I didnt miss one word. I have never liked a show as much as I like this one. Can't bear the thought of it coming to an end!!
I actually misread the original quote, thinking that it said "i'll be happy if walt blew up at the end", lol. (I was stoned when I read it and completely missed the wife part :mrgreen: ) I don't have the option to delete or edit my post so :p I DO like Skyler, and like Walt even less these days. It's crazy, my roommates are now starting to watch it and so I'm re-watching with them, and season 1 Walt is so much different than current Walt.

I feel really bad for Skyler. The end of the last episode gave me serious creeps and it made me wonder if Walt did something between the first and second episode to Skyler. I'm not sure. I have a feeling Hank knows or will very soon, maybe he managed to peek at Gus's laptop before it got magnetized. :shifty:

Rileyster said:
It's crazy, my roommates are now starting to watch it and so I'm re-watching with them, and season 1 Walt is so much different than current Walt.
That's the point really. You're watching Walt's devolution. He's transforming from a man who had a few bad breaks (heh) but was an otherwise OK guy into someone truly deplorable.

Kradek said:
Rileyster said:
It's crazy, my roommates are now starting to watch it and so I'm re-watching with them, and season 1 Walt is so much different than current Walt.
That's the point really. You're watching Walt's devolution. He's transforming from a man who had a few bad breaks (heh) but was an otherwise OK guy into someone truly deplorable.
Haha I know that's the point of the show, it was just a bit startling seeing old Walt again. (and old everyone else too, lol)

BullFrogBlues said:
Great ending to today's episode (S02E05). I like the new kid. Skylar need to GTFO.
I wanted to tear up after tonight's ending... I hate that new kid... he's nothing but bad news.

Reactions: Jaydenrainey
Status
Not open for further replies.